already lost 90%!

kkseal

Re: allready lost 90%

Sorry, but i'll have to respond to something in this

I know what you are trying to do here but here is the deal, just spend your sarcasm on someone who remotely cares about what you say or think. Last time I checked you were still Experimenting with TA and suddenly you are an expert on how the whole business works.

Best Regards
CV
:eek:
LOL ... What makes you think that Experimenting is synonymous with ignorance? Haven't you learned anything better from all your (plagiaristic) copy-paste wisdom or (self-proffessed) experience?

Regards,
Kalyan.

C

CreditViolet

Sorry, but i'll have to respond to something in this

LOL ... What makes you think that Experimenting is synonymous with ignorance? Haven't you learned anything better from all your (plagiaristic) copy-paste wisdom or (self-proffessed) experience?

Regards,
Kalyan.

And thats the best you can come up with, an innocuous personal remark and no signs of a rational argument.The moral police is always at the scene when the debate is lost. :D :D

I have seen you in other threads and you seem to have problems with a lot of people here. It happens that some of us actually happen to trade instead of Experimenting with it, so would you please excuse me from your useless rant.

Sincerely
CV
:eek:

COVERED 50% of my losses........
thanx to all who help me to understand myself.Actually i was waiting for this type of fall, only panic situtaion can give u lots of money through options,but now i will go in cash mkt only and i feel i can earn another half of my capital in next 6 months.
regards

thanx to all who help me to understand myself.Actually i was waiting for this type of fall, only panic situtaion can give u lots of money through options,but now i will go in cash mkt only and i feel i can earn another half of my capital in next 6 months.
regards
Congrats, im very happy for u

regards

great...keep it up..........:) :) :) :)

C

CreditViolet

regards
Since you lost 90%, you had to make 900% to recover it completely. So by that math you made 450% recently to cover your 50% loss?

Hi All,
Myself Satya New To This Forum ,i Have One Off Line Dmat Account
In Which I Just Faced A Loss Around 15% Due To Market Crash,i'm Having Gmr Infra 70 Stocks At AN Avg Value 413/-,parsavnath 30 Shares At An Avg 425/-,tcs 5 Shares At 1307/- Tech M At 1830/ 10 Shares,richa Knits 650 Nos At 21.35/- All Facing Losses,
Now I Have Got An Online Account,which I Can Use From Tues Day,please Advice How To Approach?thanks All

Great Advise from 'yasu222'. Please observe strictly.
I was also loosing regularly after getting into trading. Basically i was a passive investor and there was nothing much to loose that way as things fall into place in the long run. But then you have to be really patient and your horizon cannot be less than 2/3 years.

I was recommended this site by a friend of mine and i am grateful to him. Once i came here i started making some money (atleast i am not loosing).

There are lots of really WISE men here but i can tell you from my personal experience that one cant follow all.

So as 'Yasoo' said you have to try paper trades for a few days and decide your comfort levels with different advisers here.

No offence meant to anyone in these forums- but i have choosen my own favourites.
-Sagi
-Dev Mukherjee
I still have to try others.
So please evolve your own preferences and
MAKE LOTS OF MONEY. BEST OF LUCK. -reddyph