Algo Trading @MasterTrust

We provide broking services only. Any VPS with minimum 2GB RAM is good enough to run MTv3+Amibroker; you may may consult any reliable VPS provider.

Happy Trading
Algo Trading @ MasterTrust

Dear All!
What Mastertrust Contact Staff do not emphasize is that retail traders cannot trade an algo in fully auto mode. When you contact them, though, they say you can. Then after you open an account with them and find out the truth, they say there was a circular released by SEBI which debars retail traders from fully auto trading, just a couple of days back. This is only to ensure that the person who opens an account with them, stays with them. He may, or may not be, interested in trading in the semi-automatic mode, but he has opened an account with them and does not want to close it in a hurry. BTW, there is no fresh circular released by SEBI, regarding algo trading. The last circular was released in 2013. FYI, the only way a retail trader can do algo trading in fully auto mode is by passing an NCFM test for each segment the trader is interested in. Details for appearing in the NCFM (or NSEIT) examinations can be had from the NSE site > Education or search the web for it. As far as I am concerned, I have lost my trust in the Master! :annoyed::(:confused::mad:

jagankris

Dear All!
What Mastertrust Contact Staff do not emphasize is that retail traders cannot trade an algo in fully auto mode. When you contact them, though, they say you can. Then after you open an account with them and find out the truth, they say there was a circular released by SEBI which debars retail traders from fully auto trading, just a couple of days back. This is only to ensure that the person who opens an account with them, stays with them. He may, or may not be, interested in trading in the semi-automatic mode, but he has opened an account with them and does not want to close it in a hurry. BTW, there is no fresh circular released by SEBI, regarding algo trading. The last circular was released in 2013. FYI, the only way a retail trader can do algo trading in fully auto mode is by passing an NCFM test for each segment the trader is interested in. Details for appearing in the NCFM (or NSEIT) examinations can be had from the NSE site > Education or search the web for it. As far as I am concerned, I have lost my trust in the Master! :annoyed::(:confused::mad:
You can trade in fully automatic mode only if you have cleared NCFM dealer exam.Do that and MasterTrust wont have any problem in allowing fully automated tradings.

You can trade in fully automatic mode only if you have cleared NCFM dealer exam.Do that and MasterTrust wont have any problem in allowing fully automated tradings.
Thanks, Jagankris! Can you post a link to the same [NCFM Dealer Module]?

agsuresh

Dear Puneet,

Pls enumerate the steps to open an account with you
1) What shall be the brokerages
2) additional charges for each of the software required
3) additional monthly / qtrly / yearly charges
4) software required and whether you shall provide it or not.
for trading , charting , algo trading (semi-auto, full auto).
5) what could be average monthly data requirements (10GB/20GB/30GB.....)

Dear All!
i am master trust trader from past 6 month .they had provided fully automatic trading till last week(1-9-15). but now semi automatic. due to some one has raise complaint against company. bcoz its against sebi rules. i just become there sub broker to avail this offer. taken rent of ncfm certificate