Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

PUCHU_2500

alpha sir, can we trade (intraday) this way ? suppose we mark SZ/DZ on hourly chart and trade with 5 min chart showing as given below example (hindsight analysis)

NOW WE TRADE ON 5 MIN CHART

AlphaT

alpha sir, can we trade (intraday) this way ? suppose we mark SZ/DZ on hourly chart and trade with 5 min chart showing as given below example (hindsight analysis)

NOW WE TRADE ON 5 MIN CHART
Yes, of course! You have cited a very good example. I always looks at higher time frames than the time frame I am going to trade to get sense of the context.

interesting to watch NS now after GDP numbers are out.
below is the chart of 60M along with SND analysis. Let see how things pan out and whatever direction it is it will give opportunities.
for a technical trader, the "most fundamental thing is her chart".
NF 60M chart

vsaran

Going per @Snake.Head 's suggestion, some terms that we have learned so far, I will append to this list in future as when required. If you find any missing term then plz point it out and I will add/edit it to this list...

FTB - First time back (The first instance when a pristine/virgin zone is touched)
2TB/STB - Second time back
3TB - Third time back
POI - Point of Imbalance
DZ - Demand Zone
SZ - Supply Zone
CPA/CPAZ - Compressed Price Action Zone
QM - Quasimodo
ERC - Engulf Reverse Continue (also called FTR)
SR/RS - Support Resistance / Resistance Support
HTF - Higher Time Frame (Daily and above depending on context)
LTF - Lower Time Frame (typically intraday time frames like 2hr, 1hr, 30min, 15min, 5 min, etc)
FL - Flag Limit
FTR - Failed to Return
Please add RBR,DBR,RBD and DBD.

AlphaT

Going per @Snake.Head 's suggestion, some terms that we have learned so far, I will append to this list in future as when required. If you find any missing term then plz point it out and I will add/edit it to this list...

FTB - First time back (The first instance when a pristine/virgin zone is touched)
2TB/STB - Second time back
3TB - Third time back
POI - Point of Imbalance
DZ - Demand Zone
SZ - Supply Zone
CPA/CPAZ - Compressed Price Action Zone
QM - Quasimodo
ERC - Engulf Reverse Continue (also called FTR)
SR/RS - Support Resistance / Resistance Support
HTF - Higher Time Frame (Daily and above depending on context)
LTF - Lower Time Frame (typically intraday time frames like 2hr, 1hr, 30min, 15min, 5 min, etc)
FL - Flag Limit
FTR - Failed to Return
Unable to edit the original post so adding to the list as a reply here -

RBR - Rally Base Rally
DBD - Drop Base Drop
DBR - Drop Base Rally
RBD - Rally Base Drop

AlphaT

interesting to watch NS now after GDP numbers are out.
below is the chart of 60M along with SND analysis. Let see how things pan out and whatever direction it is it will give opportunities.
for a technical trader, the "most fundamental thing is her chart".
NF 60M chart
Nicely put all the pieces on the chart @primitivetrader ! :))