Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

PUCHU_2500

SHORT FOR DAY TRADING FOR NEXT 2 MONTHS...
CENTURY TEXTILES HIGH RESISTANCE ZONE
-------------------------------------------------------------------
HIGH RESISTANCE @ 470 LEVEL.... MAIN TREND IS BEARISH
WAIT FOR THE TRIGGER IE A BEARISH ENGULF BAR...
brother pls, create your own thread and post there your trades/logic/system whatever you want to publish........actually all of your posts are not related with this thread.......

I think Main trend of heromoto is bearish...
is it advisable to trade against main trend?
Why cant u short it?
If you're catching reversals, you'll end up trading against the trend or so I am told. You can surely short it if your analysis deems, but shorting in HTF demand for me is a sin.

Moreover, if you determine trend using indicators, you'll end up being a laggard. Better to follow the market dynamics. But again, everyone has a different analysis. So, you may be right and I may be wrong. Or vice versa. In the end, it all depends on risk management and picking up high RR trades.

I think Main trend of heromoto is bearish...
is it advisable to trade against main trend?
Why cant u short it?
As to why you can't short it is a bit subjective. The common old saying 'buy when everyone is selling'. This for me is true if the selling climax is happening in a good demand. I will look for a contrarian trade in such cases. Has a better payoff in comparison to breakouts.

Thanks @AlphaT ! I think I need to revisit your trend video. I often end up taking trades contrary to the htf. Maybe classical analysis on htf is not that bad for determine the trend. For all, Dow theory actually makes sense. If on htf there's a higher high formation, we should be looking for buy trades unless we have an erc supply opposing that. I believe that's what mansor also explained in his videos. Otherwise, we'll always end up picking up trades that go into profit booking for the major trend.

Thanks @AlphaT ! I think I need to revisit your trend video. I often end up taking trades contrary to the htf. Maybe classical analysis on htf is not that bad for determine the trend. For all, Dow theory actually makes sense. If on htf there's a higher high formation, we should be looking for buy trades unless we have an erc supply opposing that. I believe that's what mansor also explained in his videos. Otherwise, we'll always end up picking up trades that go into profit booking for the major trend.
On similar lines, hfcl can show an increase of 100% on monthly chart as htf and weekly as Ltf.