Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

AlphaT

AlphaT , your views on Nestle. Although the DZ is intact but no strength visible for a bounce till now.
I am long here too. This is a good zone in the direction of the long term trend. There are 2 zones below as well, so buying half quantity in the upper zone and next half in the 3rd zone.

Price does'nt always shoot up immediately, if you read the previous posts I mentioned that these days algos are deployed to release orders carefully without causing price to move away too much, therefore pending orders always present in the system need not be the case every time. We have to live with the realities of changing times. It's ok.

1574662262405.png

Hey Alphat,

Do you think there are certain stocks that are better suited/react better to Supply and Demand trading?

What I’ve noticed through back testing is that certain stocks tend to have a lot of long wicks, gaps, compression and overall a lot more choppiness and they tend to respect zones slightly less.

Price usually tends to go through their Demand/supply zones or never retraces back leading to fewer overall trade opportunities in the long run

I’m yet in the back testing process because I want to narrow my focus to a handful of stocks that give higher probability trades

AlphaT

Hey Alphat,

Do you think there are certain stocks that are better suited/react better to Supply and Demand trading?
I concur ! I have noticed this behaviour too that's why it's better to come up with a list of stocks that respond better to D/S. I can't establish it scientifically, but my hypothesis is that stocks that are in the grip of FIIs will respond better to D/S and it's advanced methods. :))

I concur ! I have noticed this behaviour too that's why it's better to come up with a list of stocks that respond better to D/S. I can't establish it scientifically, but my hypothesis is that stocks that are in the grip of FIIs will respond better to D/S and it's advanced methods. :))
Thank you @AlphaT for your contributions , really gd stuff.

Do you have a general list of such stocks which are likely to be in FII's grip most of the times?

AlphaT

Not an exhaustive list, I will keep adding as required...

ACC
ADANIPORTS
AMARAJABAT
APOLLOHOSP
ASIANPAINT
ASHOKLEY
AXISBANK
BAJAJ-AUTO
BAJAJFINSV
BAJAJHLDNG
BAJFINANCE
BANKBARODA