Advance Price Action Trading with Demand Supply & More

preethi21

RR is not that good in this plan! Also, I fail to understand the time based trade initiation. :rolleyes:
My tea break is between 10 to 10.30... and i am focused on that period only...
My preferable time is 10.10 am its looks amazing.. 10.10
I have not studied much about technical indicators.. so i am trading with my limitations.
And i am focused on real trades and not predicting any range..
A perfect trade = it should contain ENTRY SL AND EXIT..

AlphaT

Well, whatever works for you! Let us know how this strategy works over a period of time. All the best!

AlphaT

AlphaT Sir, how to interpret this? A DZ within CPA
The DZ that you have marked seems to be touched once, so some orders have been used up but zone is still intact. Also, this is the first zone in the CPAZ so it's called the root of compression. So it's important. If it were not touched zone it would be worth looking for a trade but now better to avoid or watch LTFs for reversal PA.

sabhlok_r

The DZ that you have marked seems to be touched once, so some orders have been used up but zone is still intact. Also, this is the first zone in the CPAZ so it's called the root of compression. So it's important. If it were not touched zone it would be worth looking for a trade but now better to avoid or watch LTFs for reversal PA.
Thanks. Yes, it has been touched once. Shall observe on smaller TF.
Root of compression, is it a part of advanced topic or would you cover it in basic series?

Last edited:

AlphaT

Thanks.:finger: Yes, it has been touched once. Shall observe on smaller TF.
Root of compression, is it a part of advanced topic or would you cover it in basic series?
It's an advanced topic. Btw, that smiley is showing the middle finger :DD