Achiievers Equities

thank u for help. i have tried to download contract note from back office. but is it in sss format which cant open in my pc. do u know which is procedure to open downloaded contract note. custemer care is use less. whenever i call them for help first they keep transfering phone or convenice me that they will call me in half hour. best thing is i never get call from them even once. still i will trade with them as i am saving 1500 per month. so i am happy with small problems also. please help.

soft_trader

thank u for help. i have tried to download contract note from back office. but is it in sss format which cant open in my pc. do u know which is procedure to open downloaded contract note. custemer care is use less. whenever i call them for help first they keep transfering phone or convenice me that they will call me in half hour. best thing is i never get call from them even once. still i will trade with them as i am saving 1500 per month. so i am happy with small problems also. please help.
I am trying to figure it out. I will let you know once I get a solution.

Try this.
First Open MS Office Word 2007 or above .
Drag(click and hold the sss file and move it to word window) the sss file to MS Office Word window.

Then try open with internet explorer.

Can you give a samble contract note in sss format.

Happy trading.....
Veera.
thanks for help. i tried in excel it showing contract note but still some error in it. i want contract notes for my trading diary.

I am trying to figure it out. I will let you know once I get a solution.
Dear All,

Currently, when we sent a digitally signed report to our clients either Contract Note, Running A/C Statement, or any report from the our back office system SharePro signs the report using the Digital Certificate installed on the server hosting the SSDigit software. The document [or report] is signed using the Digital Certificate, packaged and sent to the recipient as a file containing a SSS extension.

This file can be opened by the user, and the Signature verified, using another software called SSverifier from www.achiieversequitiesltd.com

The SSS file can be verified by the user using the SSVerifier software, as shown in the snapshot below :

Further we are going to start sending reports packed into a password-protected, digitally signed PDF file.

Note that by default, all reports sent to clients are protected using their PAN Numbers.

Please download SS Digit Verifier Software from the DOWNLOADS section in our website for easy viewing of the contract notes.

Also please let me know if you come across any hurdles.

My sincere thanks to all the Traderji users for all your suggestions.

.......This file can be opened by the user, and the Signature verified, using another software called SSverifier from www.achiieversequitiesltd.com

The SSS file can be verified by the user using the SSVerifier software, as shown in the snapshot below :

Further we are going to start sending reports packed into a password-protected, digitally signed PDF file.
Snapshot didn't get attached. See my signature for attaching images.

Also some update on your unlimited plan scheme please.

Snapshot didn't get attached. See my signature for attaching images.

Also some update on your unlimited plan scheme please.

Thanks Time Pass.

Updates on the Mega Value Plan : Going good by all your support and blessings.

Validity extended till 30th September 2013.

Also please read through our Refer a Friend scheme in our website.

Thanks again.

soft_trader

@ Achiievers,

When I opened my account in October 2012, at that time it was mandatory to open Demat account along with trading account. I wish to know that is the same rule still exists or only trading account can also be opened for doing FNO trades.

@ Achiievers,

When I opened my account in October 2012, at that time it was mandatory to open Demat account along with trading account. I wish to know that is the same rule still exists or only trading account can also be opened for doing FNO trades.
Good question. Even I would like an answer to that.

Good question. Even I would like an answer to that.
We can open only trading account with any broker without having a demat account. But this will not allow u to carry forward ur position/s next day as u need to square off ur position on same day.
Demat is used to carry forward ur holding. No demat means no holding. :p

Also plz note that open a trading account is cheaper as compared to opening a demat account.

Last edited: