Achiievers Equities

looser89

I also want to open account with acheiver pvt ltd.please guide how to open

a1b1trader

Hi
Please tell about funds transfer through your vendor TPSL, through your website.
Is the funds transfer instant and the funds will be transferred to the margin account instantly or it will take some time.
If it will take some time then please specify the time it will take, to get funds available in the margin account.
Is it secure and in case of any lapse or late funding of margin account, whose responsibility it will be.
Thanks

soft_trader

Hi
Please tell about funds transfer through your vendor TPSL, through your website.
Is the funds transfer instant and the funds will be transferred to the margin account instantly or it will take some time.
If it will take some time then please specify the time it will take, to get funds available in the margin account.
Is it secure and in case of any lapse or late funding of margin account, whose responsibility it will be.
Thanks
It will be instant.

It is secure.

Please drop a mail with your contact no at [email protected]. The concerned will speak to you and send you the forms.

Thanks.
Acheiivers, please tell us about opening a trading account only. Maybe have a scheme for traderji members, maybe for a limited time.

Hi Achiievers,

What an irony !

The email addresses in public domain (i.e your website) - no one cares to answer.

The email address in private domain (i.e. you) - a reply is guaranteed.

The above speaks volumes albeit subtly for you.

Pull up your socks Achiievers and get to work else you will accomplish very little.

Your absence on this forum for answering queries in time is itself making traders skeptical about you and thus shy away. This is in spite of having
a very good offer (MVP of 1500/- for three months) for traders.

Eg. Soft Trader who opted to open a commodity trading account with RKSV.

Suggestions to make progress -
make demat account non compulsory
make Rs 500/- per month offer instead of Rs 1500/- for three months
make an offer of maximum of default brokerage or Rs 500/- per month
make a limited time offer of free account opening
market similar schemes for Currency and Commodities
be present on this forum to answer queries and questions

Enjoy,
CArnot
Every point is high appreciated Sir. Will try to rationalize the same with prudence if possible in future. Atleast for this financial year , I would be regretful to make any changes in the plan.

Keep throwing your valuable suggestions like this.

Creep

Welcome Back Achievers Soft trader is one person you should thank maximum..

And do not worry about any CREEPing Activity...I have taken him to the cleaners and before obstructing or again trying to create any nuisance he will have to think twice..

It should not be like GONE WITH THE WIND...:D
Taken me to the cleaners?? what are you talking about, if you are talking about all those things you posted, pages together, unfortunately don't have the time to read and reply..

All I had asked achiievers long back was because of some false statements they had made and this I pointed out as a CA. If you want to ignore them just because you are going to save a little brokerage, be my guest!!!

They said their head was some very popular guy who keeps coming on TV, i searched him everywhere online and found him on no other place other than their website..

They said they are one of the biggest brokers and all of us just haven't heard about them, so I pulled up their balance sheet and saw a turnover of a few lakhs and pointed out that they are not.

Every business at the beginning is small, but I don't think it is right to mislead people just to acquire new business.

A simple thing to have been done was to come post here saying we are a new broking firm and our CEO is no big fellow, we have an interesting offer for you and we will telling otherwise was a mistake, instead the person on this forum who probably is a pretty senior guy(in terms of age) has too much ego to do so..

Anyways over and out, @ Sumit , don't waste your time writing another 1000 words on why I am wrong, cause I am travelling and won't be able to check on traderji for a while..