Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Pick Of the Week 21.11.2014

Scrip-RSWM
CMP-197
Target-215-235
Stop Loss-180
Recommendation-Buy Above-198

RSWM:- The stock is showing good accumulation around its immediate support of 180. RSI is indicating a rising momentum in the counter indicating build-up of bullish momentum. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

Scrip-MANAKSIA
CMP-122
Target-138-155
Stop Loss-105
Recommendation-Buy Above-123

MANAKSIA:- The stock is exhibiting a breakout from resistance of previous two months. The breakout is supported with a heavy rise in volumes. RSI is also in bullish zone at 60 level . Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

Happy Trading !!!

Pick Of the Month 02.12.2014

Scrip-TATAMTEDVR
CMP-350
Target-380-410
Stop Loss-315
Recommendation-Buy Above-351

TATAMTRDVR:- stock has exhibited a breakout from its trading range(340-315) of previous 6 weeks on weekly charts. RSI is also suggesting an increase in upward momentum. Stock is expected to extend its positive run in the near term.

Scrip-KPRMILL
CMP-347
Target-380-410
Stop Loss-315
Recommendation-Buy Above-348

KPRMILL:- stock has exhibited a breakout from a bullish triangle formation on weekly charts. RSI is also suggesting an increase in upward momentum. Stock is expected to extend its positive run in the near term.

Hi Achiivers

I have a query

Suppose I have about 12000+ INR in my account and I took a position in BNF future 1 lot MIS mode and now balance after adjusting margin for trade is about 1000 (say) and suppose I place an sell order of 1 lot of BNF future in NRML mode (say by mistake) instead of MIS

Will it be accepted or not.

Second one

Can I make MIS as default instead of NRML in my buy and sell orders. If yes then how

Thanks

Last edited:

Hi Achiivers

I have a query

Suppose I have about 12000+ INR in my account and I took a position in BNF future 1 lot MIS mode and now balance after adjusting margin for trade is about 1000 (say) and suppose I place an sell order of 1 lot of BNF future in NRML mode (say by mistake) instead of MIS

Will it be accepted or not.

Second one

Can I make MIS as default instead of NRML in my buy and sell orders.

Thanks

@wave,

If you took(Buy) any position in Mis product for any future contact then system wil treat as an intraday position and suppose you place a sell order(Square off) for the open position in NRML mode (say by mistake) instead of MIS then system will treat as fresh positional sell order & it will be rejected by the trading software due to insufficient fund..

Yes, you can make default set Mis instead of NRML for Buy or Sell order entry..Please follow the below steps to do the same..

Preference -User settings(Ctrl+P) -ORDER(Category)-set the Exchange segment & Default values for Product Type & Order Type -APPLY-OK

Happy Trading !!!

@wave,

If you took(Buy) any position in Mis product for any future contact then system wil treat as an intraday position and suppose you place a sell order(Square off) for the open position in NRML mode (say by mistake) instead of MIS then system will treat as fresh positional sell order & it will be rejected by the trading software due to insufficient fund..

Yes, you can make default set Mis instead of NRML for Buy or Sell order entry..Please follow the below steps to do the same..

Preference -User settings(Ctrl+P) -ORDER(Category)-set the Exchange segment & Default values for Product Type & Order Type -APPLY-OK

Happy Trading !!!
But it accepted the order and a confusion was created and I lost 450 because of it.

Thanks for replying my query.

Achievers,

What is your market outlook for tomorrow? Will nifty break from here the 8650 level or will it remain in range? Be precise please. I have positions
Are you their client. Doesnt seem so.
Because if you are one of their clients, then you must be receiving Equity Morning Outlook from them, every morning :D

Are you their client. Doesnt seem so.
Because if you are one of their clients, then you must be receiving Equity Morning Outlook from them, every morning :D
I am asking Achievers the question. They will reply when they read it. And I don't think anybody anticipated a 25 basis point cut in the repo rate today which puts all market outlooks out of context. Such events need some contemplation.. If you want to use the market outlook so be it. I am not here to argue with you..