Achiievers Equities

@ Umesh12

Did you see that Achiievers Executive did not reply to my message.

Am not accusing Achiievers, may be if I had been wrong, he should have
corrected me. So what I said is only true.I have just posted what happened to me.

Am not interested to pay 40% extra margin for the same position which you
take in Achiievers, which I do in Astha Trade.

My Capital is 6 Lakhs right now. So I cannot take that 3278 Rs as a worthy
expense. If I continue to trade with them, I will be loosing a lot, since my 40%
capital will be blocked unnecessarily.

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

@ Achiievers

Am Sorry to say this. I guess your statement regarding "margin blocked for
BankNifty 17500 CE for overnight position Rs 18,385" is WRONG. :(

I'am a client of Achiievers too. The Amount you mention is Span Margin alone.
But you deduct both SPAN+Exposure which would be 30,000 plus..

@ Umesh

When you take a position in option writing, if trading in NOW Software it will block SPAN only. But at the end of the day, when you check your Back Office Exposure Margin will also be deducted.

The margin in my account was enough only to cover the SPAN Margin requirement. I though that is sufficient. At the end of the day,ACHIIEVERS charged me with INTEREST @ 24% Per Annum for the Exposure Margin requirement.

That is why I have wasted my MVP of Achiievers :(

So Beware :annoyed:

@leoharee,

Sorry to reply you delay.You are absolutely right and correct. As per Client Level Margin File of Trading Members:MG-13 it must be (SPAN+EXPOSURE MARGIN) consider for carry forward or overnight position. but our trading terminal is blocking only the SPAN margin yesterday we already raised the issue to NSE NOW Team.

Thanks for Compliments and all the suggestions and feedback, it will really help us to better our service.

Would appreciate the same in the future.

we always put the interest of our clients first. ... And excellence for that matter means providing utmost satisfaction to our valued clients on a sustained basis.

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

Thanks for the info

Normally, I do not write options. But that day I tried for the first time.

BTW according to you, what should be the margin blocked for this trade (span + exposure), so that I may check it out

But I do not agree with your words
"That is why I have wasted my MVP of Achiievers"

I am with them for the last many months,
I didnt face any big problem with them (chhoti moti problems happened sometimes, but that will happen with other brokers also)

And I think I have done good by joining them :)

@Umesh12,

Thanks a lot for all the support & appreciation.

We are working to make trading the most happining for all the retail clients,to do so we required continuous support & patronage.

We welcome more suggestion & feedback to achive the above mention goal.

We always put the interest of our clients first. ... And excellence for that matter means providing utmost satisfaction to our valued clients on a sustained basis.

Thank you once again for your support & kind words.

Happy trading !!!

Last edited:

@ Umesh12

Did you see that Achiievers Executive did not reply to my message.

Am not accusing Achiievers, may be if I had been wrong, he should have
corrected me. So what I said is only true.I have just posted what happened to me.

Am not interested to pay 40% extra margin for the same position which you
take in Achiievers, which I do in Astha Trade.

My Capital is 6 Lakhs right now. So I cannot take that 3278 Rs as a worthy
expense. If I continue to trade with them, I will be loosing a lot, since my 40%
capital will be blocked unnecessarily.
@leoharee,

We apologies for the delayed reply as we were investigating the matter to clarify the issue.
On investigating we have found that you are right...when we are placing any order in NOW for writing Options it is blocking only SPAN Margin...which is incorrect...actual it should be SPAN + Exposure Margin(Minimum Margin required by the exchange to carry forward the position).
We have addressed the issue with NOW and they are looking into the same and will be resolved soon.
Whereas in our Back office it is actually blocking the correct amount, which derived from MG13 file sent to Member by Exchange regarding requirement of Margin in F&O segment, client wise. We have to just import the MG13 file into our system to calculate the actual margin.
On importing MG13 file Member’s come to know if there is any shortfall (Client wise) and accordingly penalty is charged by Exchange as per SEBI Guidelines. For details request you to please go through the our RMS Policy http://reports.dionglobal.in/Achiieversadmin/Downloads/Risk Management Policy w.e.f 15.09.2014.pdf
Regarding Delayed payment charges,whenever we have to deploy our funds for meeting margin requirements of the client at the Exchange, we levy delayed payment charge only on debit balance as per the terms consented by the client.
Suppose to take a position in future in any stock or index there is an requirement of margin as per exchange, example given below.
Span Margin - 5%
Exposure Margin - 3%
M2M Margin - 2%
Client can easily take the position by having Minimum Margin ,i.e. 5+3=8% and there will be no penalty. But Exchange will further block 2% on behalf of the said client from Member Broker.The Extra 2% margin which is deployed by Member on behalf of client can attract delayed payment charges.
Please note any margin below 5+3=8% will be penalized by exchange as per SEBI guideline as per above example.

Happy Trading !!!

Incorrect. Exchange required only span margin. There is no penalty if we pay only span margin.
@fasttrader,
Request you,please go through our previous quote’s once again with our RMS policy & NSE circular(21163) if you do not agree with us then request you please verify from Exchange hope you will find out the exact truth.

Happy Trading !!!

what are your brokerage plans and account opening charges and platform
@sabharwal_RK,

Equity/Commodity/Currency Mega Value Plan :

Brokerage Plan - Validity (in months) - Service Tax(12.36%)for MVP -MVP Facilitation Fees -Total Payment during Account opening

Plan - Rs.2250 3 2528/- 750 3278/-

Plan - Rs.4125 6 4635/- 750 5385/-

Plan - Rs.7500 12 8427/- 750 9177/-

Request you please visit our website-www.achiieversequitiesltd.com or call our customer care @033-6606-3000 for further assistance..

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

Pick Of the Week 15.11.2014

Scrip-UPL
CMP-362
Target-395-420
Stop Loss-335
Recommendation-Buy Above-363

UPL:- The stock is trading above supports provided by a rising trend-line and its 20 DMA with high volumes on daily charts. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

Scrip-ASIANPAINT
CMP-672
Target-730-780
Stop Loss-640
Recommendation-Buy Above-674

ASIANPAINT:- The stock is exhibiting a breakout from a triangle pattern with high volumes on daily charts. RSI is also showing a positive crossover. Stock is expected to continue its positive trend in the near term.

@sabharwal_RK,

Equity/Commodity/Currency Mega Value Plan :

Brokerage Plan - Validity (in months) - Service Tax(12.36%)for MVP -MVP Facilitation Fees -Total Payment during Account opening

Plan - Rs.2250 3 2528/- 750 3278/-

Plan - Rs.4125 6 4635/- 750 5385/-

Plan - Rs.7500 12 8427/- 750 9177/-

Request you please visit our website-www.achiieversequitiesltd.com or call our customer care @033-6606-3000 for further assistance..

Happy Trading !!!

why your website down from last 3 days ??? ......
:annoyed:

why your website down from last 3 days ??? ......
:annoyed:

@AnAtheist,

sorry for the inconvenience.Due to some major development of our Website, it was under construction.Now our Website is working smoothly with new look's & many important tools.Hopefully it will be help a lot to our customer

We always put the interest of our clients first. ... And excellence for that matter means providing utmost satisfaction to our valued clients on a sustained basis.

Happy Trading !!!