Achiievers Equities

I opened my trading account with you guys 8 month back cz your brokerage is too low compare to other broker .... every thing goes well but some days back I made a withdrawal request of 26000/- rs but you only provide 25000/- and block 1000 rs in my trading account ..... your management sand a mail and said that I can not withdrawal all my money from trading account ....

I want to know why you guys block my money ...... my other broker (RKSV , ZERODHA ) does not has this type of rule ...... this is my money and I have all right how I use it .......who give you this authority to block my hard earn money .....

I know that thousand rupees is not huge amount but I have problem with your this type of Bad or unethical practice ....

Please be careful. Achievers will report abuse to traderji and they will remove your comments. They did the same with me on 3 occasions. I asked them genuine questions which they did not have answers and they deleted my comments. And reported abuse. O have never used any bad language or neither have bad inentions. Then why do they do this??

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Hi Achiievers

Please let us know what will be the margin requirement for NIFTY FUT per lot (of 25) from 31.10.14 for intraday and positional trading

Thanks

@umesh12,

As we only block SPAN margin The margin requirement for NIFTY FUT per lot (of 25) from 31.10.14 for positional trading can be Rs14280 Approx(7% on order value/lot Approx) & for Intraday it can be Rs4760(1/3 of SPAN margin requirement approx).

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

sach007

Impatient Trader
I opened my trading account with you guys 8 month back cz your brokerage is too low compare to other broker .... every thing goes well but some days back I made a withdrawal request of 26000/- rs but you only provide 25000/- and block 1000 rs in my trading account ..... your management sand a mail and said that I can not withdrawal all my money from trading account ....

I want to know why you guys block my money ...... my other broker (RKSV , ZERODHA ) does not has this type of rule ...... this is my money and I have all right how I use it .......who give you this authority to block my hard earn money .....

I know that thousand rupees is not huge amount but I have problem with your this type of Bad or unethical practice ....

Its really surprising that you kept SILENCE on this...

Of course I have seen the BROKERS like IIFL... (due to this and some other reasons only I closed my account) are having such PRACTICE....

You should present your take on this....

hi dude why u skip my query ???

Do u have any explanation on that ???

hi dude why u skip my query ???

Do u have any explanation on that ???
@AnAtheist

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As per our internal policy “Client has to maintain Rs 1000/- minimum balance in his/her trading ledger after payout.

This minimum balance is for future incidental charges like DPC,DP AMC,DP Outgoing or any other Statutory Charges, which are debited only on Month End due to Monthly Billing Cycle.

Client can always avail the said balance for trading purposes.

Hope able to clarify the issue.

Happy Trading !!!

@AnAtheist

Sorry for the inconvenience.

As per our internal policy “Client has to maintain Rs 1000/- minimum balance in his/her trading ledger after payout.

This minimum balance is for future incidental charges like DPC,DP AMC,DP Outgoing or any other Statutory Charges, which are debited only on Month End due to Monthly Billing Cycle.

Client can always avail the said balance for trading purposes.

Happy Trading !!!

I have only Trading account with you no DP ..........why this rule apply on me ???

I have only Trading account with you no DP ..........why this rule apply on me ???

@AnAtheist,

As I said, as per our internal policy we maintain Rs 1000/- minimum as a trading ledger balance clientwise for future incidental charges like DPC and for any other Statutory Charges, which are debited only on Month End due to Monthly Billing Cycle.
Some times depending on the client request we payout the said amount.Please let us know your UCC so that we can do the same.

Happy Trading !!!

Last edited:

@umesh12,

As we only block SPAN margin The margin requirement for NIFTY FUT per lot (of 25) from 31.10.14 for positional trading can be Rs14280 Approx(7% on order value/lot Approx) & for Intraday it can be Rs4760(1/3 of SPAN margin requirement approx).

Happy Trading !!!

When your present nifty (for lot size of 50) span margin is Rs. 20102, - as you say u allow carry forward trade on span margin only

then for nifty lot of 25, it should be halved and around 10/10.5 K for carry forward,

why 14K (which would be around 70%)

When your present nifty (for lot size of 50) span margin is Rs. 20102, - as you say u allow carry forward trade on span margin only

then for nifty lot of 25, it should be halved and around 10/10.5 K for carry forward,

why 14K (which would be around 70%)
@tradedatrend,

As per exchange the SPAN margin requirement for 1 lot nifty(50) future is 7.10% on order value.

Currently nifty Quoting 8100 so margin requirement for 1 lot nifty can be
=Rs (8100*50)*7.10/100
=Rs405000*7.10/100
=Rs28755

From tomorrow onwards the require margin for nifty(25) future will be :

=Rs(8100*25)*7.10/100
=Rs202500*7.10/100
=Rs14377.50.

Happy Trading !!!