Achiievers Equities

Re: Achiievers Equities Ltd

Will I be able to sell NRML (Nse cash delivery)position during the market hours ?

@Trade_Like_A_Tiger

Nse cash delivery with 3 times exposure in NRML product allow you for buy only.If you want to sell stocks from Holding or delivery buy with 1 time exposure in CNC product you have to sell the stocks with CNC product.

Please follow the below steps to sell Nse cash delivery with 3 times exposure position :-

1. To Sell in the same day first convert
product type NRML to MIS and then place the sell order in MIS
within 3.15 p.m.

2.After 3.15 p.m you have to call dealing desk to square off(033-66063021/22/23/24).

Follow the latest changes in Risk management policy :
http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/Risk Management Policy.pdf

Happy Trading !!!

There seems to be a problem with your funds outward option.

I have tried to withdraw 2 times this week. not a single penny has come to my account. could u explain.

withdrawal request was made on 15/10/2014. It is showing as pending even today i.e. 18/10/2014.

I have a strong feeling this is a deliberate ploy. After giving withdrawal request in your brokerage, I have already successfully withdrawn 2 times from RKSV. Even with Zerodha I never had an issue with withdrawals.

why is this happening only with your brokerage firm?

There seems to be a problem with your funds outward option.

I have tried to withdraw 2 times this week. not a single penny has come to my account. could u explain.

withdrawal request was made on 15/10/2014. It is showing as pending even today i.e. 18/10/2014.

I have a strong feeling this is a deliberate ploy. After giving withdrawal request in your brokerage, I have already successfully withdrawn 2 times from RKSV. Even with Zerodha I never had an issue with withdrawals.

why is this happening only with your brokerage firm?

@S00625

We are apologize to inconvenience you.As per today conversation with our Account Executive you had placed the Pay out request from Back office software which we havn't received yet due to some software Error.

Once again we are sorry for the delay.Your Pay out request already in process hope you will receive it by today itself.

Note: We have specific Email ([email protected]) address for Pay In & Pay out.

Happy Trading !!!

@Achiever

You provide Carry Forward trade in F&O only for Span Margin for all clients or there is some criteria ?

Your website doesn't provide breakup of statutory charges, could you provide break up of charges levied by you ?

thanks

@Achiever

You provide Carry Forward trade in F&O only for Span Margin for all clients or there is some criteria ?

Your website doesn't provide breakup of statutory charges, could you provide break up of charges levied by you ?

thanks
@tradedatrend,

1) Default We provide Carry Forward(Positional) trade in Future only on Span Margin for all clients.There is such no criteria at all.

http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/Upload/Download/FO MARGIN AS ON 21-10-2014.pdf

2)We have PROFIT & LOSS CALCULATOR in our Website which provides breakup of statutory charges.

Follow the below PROFIT & LOSS CALCULATOR :
http://www.achiieversequitiesltd.com/calculator/CALC/Calculator.aspx

Happy Trading !!!

Pick Of the Week 27.10.2014

Scrip-EVEREADY
CMP-111
Target-130-148
Stop Loss-96
Recommendation-Buy Above 112

EVEREADY:- The stock manages break above a minor resisting line and closed above the upper Bollinger band. The breakout occurred with an increase in volumes. So, traders can build long position at current levels or on every correction.

Scrip-INDHOTEL
CMP-101
Target-118-136
Stop Loss-88
Recommendation-Buy Above-103

INDHOTEL:- Short term trend of the stock is sideways with positive bias and made strong positive candle with strong volumes on Monday which is positive signal. So, traders can build long position at current levels or on every correction.

Happy Trading !!!