About Kotak securties

There are number of broking houses giving direct access from different banks. So far as Kotak is concerned, their different operations are upto spoil the fair name of 'Kotak'. Dear Neo, u hv mentioned above that every time u have to call of customer service. Do they really have a section called customer service?. I wonder. They are yet to know about the term 'customer service'. In fact I was considering moving to Kotak Securities but I had lesson from their Housing Finance. Ofcourse, this is one time mistake. Recently, I was successful in directing my friend to another finance instead of Kotak Housing Finance.

Very very poor customer service with Kotak Housing Finance. I advocate all sincere members to use this Forum to educate our friends to keep away from such institutions. This is how they can learn or able to see their own face without mirror.

I understand 5 paise introduced new terminal. Even earlier was also better. But I had to close the account due to hidden cost. IB is also good. No hidden cost.

I understand 5 paise introduced new terminal. Even earlier was also better. But I had to close the account due to hidden cost. IB is also good. No hidden cost. As compared to 5 paise, I prefer IB.

I am trading with Kotak. I am not happy, their commission is high. At times keat is too slow. Day before, the keat went stand still just 10-12 minutes before the close, so couldnt get rid of the positions even through their office. Hence had to carry forward all as BTST/take delivery. Poor show, I wouldnt recommend them to anyone.

I was trading with ICICI before this and I think I will have to go back to that only again and there is no comparision between the two even though the brokerage is higher on ICICI side but now as they have slashed the brokerage in F&O and margin trading it is okay......
Jaan bachi lakh upay gharke buddhhu ghar laut aaye....:D

sorry dear
JB