About Fingravy Wealth Creation

@afin Your words actually helped ease my mood. True that no one but i am the one who needs to be blamed for all this. I come from IT background and never really had time to learn the deep dark secrets of Indian Stock Exchange. Few convincing calls and i got carried away. I even noticed before hand that these people do not have a valid certificate on their website, their invoice is not computer printed, and there were so many signals that told me not to invest but some how i fell in their trap.

Anyways i am proceeding to file a criminal suite against all these people. Lets see how far it goes down !

Thanks for taking out time and dropping in few lines. It really made my mood. Life is a lesson you learn it hard way sometimes.

mohan.sic

@afin Your words actually helped ease my mood. True that no one but i am the one who needs to be blamed for all this. I come from IT background and never really had time to learn the deep dark secrets of Indian Stock Exchange. Few convincing calls and i got carried away. I even noticed before hand that these people do not have a valid certificate on their website, their invoice is not computer printed, and there were so many signals that told me not to invest but some how i fell in their trap.

Anyways i am proceeding to file a criminal suite against all these people. Lets see how far it goes down !

Thanks for taking out time and dropping in few lines. It really made my mood. Life is a lesson you learn it hard way sometimes.

Talk to them first before proceeding to file a complaint. Warn them directly or indirectly on why they want to put their whole thing in trouble for sake of your 1 lakh. You are not demanding anything extra at this point. You are only asking your money and moreover you dint avail any paid service from them till now.
I mean you just understand the situation and go ahead accordingly, bcz your priority is not to expose them, it is to get back your money.

Never pay any hefty fees for some stupid consultations and things like that anyway no matter what we really can go with something like that matter anyway. This will not make you rich but only those advisers anyway. Thanks for get going really.

Another person who simply fall for all that bravado here anyway. I do hope we really can fix it somehow so please help us with that matter anyway. Could you please make it all possible for us to continue with badmouthing them or not ?