IVRCL was at 50 something in December. why did you not exit then? or did you purchase it afterwards? Anyways, it is on recovery .
IMHO, given the style in which you seem to be operating, only way for you to avoid loss is to "Wait until you get your profit price"
I know that what I am suggesting is not a great strategy and it does carry risk of losing all capital (esp in case of Z category stocks), but you seem to be good at holding onto a scrip so in majority of stocks, this should work for you!!! Remember "No Time Limit" and another thing
I did look into fundas of IVRCL as I still have a small lot left. I sold about 70% of my holding in December itself. 30% was kept for higher price but scrip took a nose dive from there, so I've delved into its fundamentals. It did recently post some good Quarterly earnings and D/FIIs are making lots of noise in it.
Do you understand what is happening when same company is shown as seller and purchaser of bulk quantity and price difference is either 1 paisa or -ve.