about bartronics,ivrcl and valecha engineering

Mr.G

You want to long term view or short?

mastermind007

i have bought 500 [email protected] , 500 [email protected] , 200valecha [email protected] . what should i do with these ? how can i exit without making loss?
IVRCL was at 50 something in December. why did you not exit then? or did you purchase it afterwards? Anyways, it is on recovery .

IMHO, given the style in which you seem to be operating, only way for you to avoid loss is to "Wait until you get your profit price"

I know that what I am suggesting is not a great strategy and it does carry risk of losing all capital (esp in case of Z category stocks), but you seem to be good at holding onto a scrip so in majority of stocks, this should work for you!!! Remember "No Time Limit" and another thing

Mr.G

Hey 007 did you get a chance to see their fundamentals? If they are he can hold for very long time and sell in next bull market for huge profits.

mastermind007

Hey 007 did you get a chance to see their fundamentals? If they are he can hold for very long time and sell in next bull market for huge profits.
Fundamentals zyaada nahi samaj aataa mujhe.

I did look into fundas of IVRCL as I still have a small lot left. I sold about 70% of my holding in December itself. 30% was kept for higher price but scrip took a nose dive from there, so I've delved into its fundamentals. It did recently post some good Quarterly earnings and D/FIIs are making lots of noise in it.

Do you understand what is happening when same company is shown as seller and purchaser of bulk quantity and price difference is either 1 paisa or -ve.

Mr.G

God forbid just take quarterly reports as very very rough guidelines. I am a fundamental analyst, a quarter is nothing in our time frame. Look for annual report only over a period of 5-7 years.

Mr.G

What when?