about bartronics,ivrcl and valecha engineering

bunny

how long i will wait?...
"About two years"

Note: This is the empirical advice blindly given to anyone who asks that questions. If you observe the so-called "analysts" on TV, you will notice that this is the advice blindly given to most of the people who are holding shares at lesser than their buying price. There is no substance in the answer, and the only purpose of the answer is to put an end to questions before they become increasingly difficult to be answered satisfactorily. Hope you got the point.

And I hope you realize that even today there are too many investors who were given this "hold for two years" advice two years ago and now they are staring almost 100% losses.

Following are the possible outcomes after a period of two years:
1. Your capital is recovered
2. Your investment is profitable
3. The shares deteriorated to penny stocks
4. The shares got de-listed due to non-compliance, regulatory reasons.

It may also happen that, even though the loss is "bearable" now, the price may crash further beyond your tolerance and you will be forced to sell it at a substantially lower price.

Think about it!

Mr.G

Bunny, I am not a tv analyst, I am a professional fundamental analyst, I do this for a living. Sumanta, dude I don't knowhow long you'll have to wait. No one knows, I haven't even checked the fundamentals of the cos.

mastermind007

how long i will wait?...
Only you can answer this question ... There is no point asking person who advised you to buy and certainly meaningless to ask here.