A Whole new investment Perspective

This is the answer to that puzzle also

http://evilpredictor.blogspot.com/2009/10/dajjal-significance-from-learned-man.html

Listen to the video posted.. A very learned man..... his words make sense. Listen 2-3 times to really enjoy it. These all things are in the first stage...... ( I am not a Muslim but the admirer of good logical and learned folks )

This will answer many unanwered questions.

Once you come near the dimension I am in then we can enjoy our discussions.......

Last edited:

alroyraj

Now lets link some Vatican with Options.....

Vatican is in Rome but to understand how it was born and how it works and how it is funded and how and what it controls, I can state in my future discussions. Lets jump to the conclusion....

Funding to Vatican is done by Legatus. Don't ignore this Org. It is very very powerful and controls many maybe most of the world's richest ones ...... RD (Royal Dutch), BP (British Petrolium), WD (Walt Disney) , NIKE ( Need more discussion) .....list goes on.....
and above all Presidents..... (Right now your mind will not accept... think of it as a story)

Legatus runs the show for all the world markets and it is through the markets they suck the fresh blood ( Money) outta innocent sheeple (Ordinary Humans) and feed the Vatican (E is for Elite and E is for Evil). I am not afraid to state that. God Forgive me.

Folks already know about Lehman crash and Bear Sterns and they all link to Legatus. This time the pilgrimage is underway and I expect much volatility in coming days near Oct 26..... maybe nothing happens but I have been correct since past 4 years.

See All I am trying to imply here is that if something happens , innocent and weak hands will be doomed. It is better for an ordinary Indian or a Pakisthani or an Chinese or a Brazilian or any developing economy innocent sheep to avoid going long for a few days/weeks. If you hold longs let it ride but keep taking profit as they rise. If you are planning to enter, please hold. You will get good opportunity to enter later at good price.

I may be wrong but my intuition says that it will be a slow and painful ride southwards for next few months after Oct 26th.

1) What I am doing is Selling Nifty 5200 / 5300 Calls for Nov. I do not expect Nifty to cross 5300 by Nov (My perception). I sold NIFTY 5100 NOV lot at average price of 197 and even Nifty rising 150 pts from that day, still in profit. It is at 160s/170s. Eating time value

2) Buying some Puts of High Beta Like TISCO/ RCOM etc. Got some TISCO 580 PUTs and made them free by intraday futures trading. I bought 10 lots of RCOM 290 Nov Put @ 10 rs and now lot of buyers but no sellers....

3) Buying Monsanto ... need to load up prior to Dec 2009 before Codex Alimentarius is implemented

Regards
I think you were reading Da Vinci code as well as some Options trading book simultaneously hence the confusion. This is a trading forum so try on act professionally.

(6) NO ABUSIVE & IRRESPONSIBLE POSTING - You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Traderji.com to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Folks ... a good news for you.... I will be travelling overseas for a few monhs and will not be able to update this thread regularly. Many like TS or SM will be happy after I am gone but just see what happens near the Oct 26 timeframe.

Tip : Sheeple only understand after being butchered and only in Blood which "E" enjoys...
Try not to be sheeple .....

God Bless All

OK Fellas ..... my last tip to you (Probably my last post) for some events going to occur that MAY take down India :)

The foundation has been created for the events to occur and see/ track the money flow from Europe, US to India in some companies and in what companies :) dont ask me that..... search the web and you will find those... I have posted in another infamous blog the exact companies I am going to short

OK here's the meat and blood ... "GALLEON" :rofl:

See how the money amounting to $XXX B came to India and I worry the speed by which it will vanish

OK
The game is rigged and Clearly, American wealth is being transferred en masse to India, by illicit means why just because the panic of USD devluation.

Watch for the next event and I worry that. If you search the web in July 2009 , the foundation was created then but the effect will be visible now.... enough said but my Honest Advice to all the folks

Play with Strict Stop losses in coming weeks.

708 and best of luck

God Bless the Sheeple
I am gone and killing my identity