A Whole new investment Perspective

prasadam

hi Xfile.

sorry for the late reply.

Yup. I am the same person. does it make it any difference? for some clarity go there and see my next post.

I am all ears to any thing new provided I can track it properly and its not interspersed with different subjects.

another thing, my search for El led me to this
ʾĒl is the Northwest Semitic word for "deity", cognate to Arabic ʾilāh and Akkadian ilum.
where as, as per you its saturn :confused:

if you want to post some charts, follow the guidelines mentioned here.

http://www.traderji.com/announcements/22138-how-post-chart-image-traderji-com.html#post369792

cheers.

prasad.

hi Xfile.
Yup. I am the same person. does it make it any difference?

another thing, my search for El led me to this
where as, as per you its saturn
prasad.
Prasad Thanks for the reply and

"Yup. I am the same person. does it make it any difference? "

as I may open the new world of symbolism to the Prasad at Indi but would take more time to open if you had been another. OK now.... this is options thread but everything is linked......dont raise any objection here or else I will have to wind up here also :)

"where as, as per you its saturn"

not as per me but some learned persons whom I had rigorous discussions with and started to beleive. To understand the ties of EL with Saturn, lets see if I can explain you correctly..... May take a few discussions maybe amounting to many days....

First two things most of the world had correctly.... example

http://the-red-thread.net/IS-RA-EL.html

only an example but may be correct to some extent and not relevant...

but for the third one "EL" I devoted 1 year and 2 months to get to the real meaning. There is a guy whom I met in Nebraska called "Jordan Maxwell"

Bottomline : EL has very close ties to saturn

To understand....

http://www.jordanmaxwell.com/

You may have to search his site and material to get to the crux but bottomline is that EL has ties to Saturn and he is called the god of darkness. In some cutures is worshipped as Saturn which in Hinduism is none else as "Shani Maharaj"

These things cannot be written in discussion but here I go to form the basis to understand in Hinduism ....

1 = Sun
2 = Moon
3 = Jupiter (Sage)
4 = Rahu Maharaj
5 = Budh
6 = ShukraCharya (A very learned sage)
7 = Ketu
8 = Shani Maharaj
9 = Mangal
0 = GOD with all CAPS letter ( Remember there is a difference between g and G)

( God please forgive me if I have made a mistake in Spelling the names)

See 1 and 2 are lovers
2 and 3 got married
3 is the Guru of Devtas
3 and 2 have a son called 5
5 is neutral...gels with both Devtas and Rakhshas
6 = Very Powerful and Learned Sage = Guru of Demons ( Lot of material)
and the only one who can control 4 and 7 and no one else
7 = Naughty but if links with 4 with 4 first causes devastation like 1947 partition
8 and 7 may get together and if they do give immense wealth and both the speculators. See my number 708- God is between
4 = The only one causes real devastation.
9 = Commander in Chief but protects 1 and 2
0 = God and may save if sitting between
7 = no brains and may cause immense luck
4 = Brains but if gets full body causes crashes
8 = Saturn = Illegal Son of 1 but not given proper recoginisn ( Oh man i can talk for hours). 8 = Worshipped and got immense powers. Saturday is the day and significance of giving coins in Mustard Oil is that he came and left.

3 and 6 and 9 go good together as they are gurus.
3 + 6 = 9
3 + 3 = 6
6 + 3 = 9
6 + 6 = 12 = 1 + 2 = 3
9 + 9 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9
I may be taking time here.....

See Did you wonder why do you wear Black in your Convocation?
Why Lawyers and Advocates Wear Black dress. when they themselves dont know?
What is significance of Black..... Needs a seperate thread and discussion.

Is this getting too crowded as and each of my words are seperate discussion thread.

I am not a Pundit or a Astrologer but learned this info over years. I am not saying to beleive these but just experiment with it. These numbers can make a difference

Anyhow once you understand these, then bottomline after you arrive at is the 8 = Saturn = God of Darkness

EL = God of Darkness --- I am summarising after we will arrive at a conclusion at a later date slowly...

Taken more space with this junk and apologize to moderators for putting this stuff in none else but Options Thread.

I have mentioned multiple things at once and may take more time to explain how I use them to trade in Options....:) . May be in this dimension people call be a FOOL:)

Last edited:
Now lets link some Vatican with Options.....

Vatican is in Rome but to understand how it was born and how it works and how it is funded and how and what it controls, I can state in my future discussions. Lets jump to the conclusion....

Funding to Vatican is done by Legatus. Don't ignore this Org. It is very very powerful and controls many maybe most of the world's richest ones ...... RD (Royal Dutch), BP (British Petrolium), WD (Walt Disney) , NIKE ( Need more discussion) .....list goes on.....
and above all Presidents..... (Right now your mind will not accept... think of it as a story)

Legatus runs the show for all the world markets and it is through the markets they suck the fresh blood ( Money) outta innocent sheeple (Ordinary Humans) and feed the Vatican (E is for Elite and E is for Evil). I am not afraid to state that. God Forgive me.

Folks already know about Lehman crash and Bear Sterns and they all link to Legatus. This time the pilgrimage is underway and I expect much volatility in coming days near Oct 26..... maybe nothing happens but I have been correct since past 4 years.

See All I am trying to imply here is that if something happens , innocent and weak hands will be doomed. It is better for an ordinary Indian or a Pakisthani or an Chinese or a Brazilian or any developing economy innocent sheep to avoid going long for a few days/weeks. If you hold longs let it ride but keep taking profit as they rise. If you are planning to enter, please hold. You will get good opportunity to enter later at good price.

I may be wrong but my intuition says that it will be a slow and painful ride southwards for next few months after Oct 26th.

1) What I am doing is Selling Nifty 5200 / 5300 Calls for Nov. I do not expect Nifty to cross 5300 by Nov (My perception). I sold NIFTY 5100 NOV lot at average price of 197 and even Nifty rising 150 pts from that day, still in profit. It is at 160s/170s. Eating time value

2) Buying some Puts of High Beta Like TISCO/ RCOM etc. Got some TISCO 580 PUTs and made them free by intraday futures trading. I bought 10 lots of RCOM 290 Nov Put @ 10 rs and now lot of buyers but no sellers....

3) Buying Monsanto ... need to load up prior to Dec 2009 before Codex Alimentarius is implemented

Regards

Prasad,

I made some statements in my stay there @ indi for around 3 days... I beleive that one of the good guys wanted to know the meaning of Dajjal entering his next day statement .....

all of you could have made hella money as I did in Shorting Dollar for the past few days. It was that simple as technical analysis failed at most places..... Do you want to know the real meaning of that statement.... you need 3 hours and maybe 3 additional hours.... U interested .. let me know