A Whole new investment Perspective

My main intention for next few days is to Short Tata Steel . Price may hit 600in next few days which I am expecting in this week itself by Deepawali but my main focus is on Oct 26th and two days after that prior to Expiry.

Maybe the event happens prior......

I flipped on Futures side 566/565 - 570/--- in lots of 10 and made some money. My Put options are virtually free now and have removed stop loss .....will carry forward to expiry and see the fun....

My additional targets are Hindalco as stiff resistance is at 140 levels.... let it move 5 more bucks and will short it then....

USD is the main reason for the upside movement of these commodity stocks....

I started shorting when the EUR/USD hit 1.48 levels and now currently at 1.49levels. I would deploy additional funds if it hits 1.50 and that will be .....

My intuition says that this is the week and will provide good opportunities to accumulate Puts ......stopped selling calls now and resorted to buying puts......

Happy Trading :)

MurAtt

......stopped selling calls now and resorted to buying puts......
Maybe because CALL SELLERS are having nightmares ...

:rofl:

btw all your statements end in ......
so you leave it to imagination and imagination knows no boundaries, so ........

:D u won't know what I am imagining ... :lol:

Maybe because CALL SELLERS are having nightmares ...

Even despite playing on the south side I am making money as I had shorted Bharti Heavily including RCOM. I flipped TISCO futures multiple times and made my Puts Free. Thanks to Advanced Get Interface.

I do see unlimited downside starting in a week or so and Selling calls may not be much lucrative as buying Puts moreover Selling calls will make more sense after Diwali. This week as markets may rise for a day or two. I am trying to accumulate as much Puts as I can and making them free. That is the bet I am playing for commodities. I may lose but that is how I made money by going against the evens.

I know the intentions you have .....:rofl::lol::D