A Whole new investment Perspective

AW10

Hi,

I would be posting economic and political affairs to help in Options trading

Finding it difficult to relate myself to this thread's 1st post and then remaining posts after that..

1st post atracted me.. but keeping my fingers crossed.

btw - seems, you are aggressive option seller.

Happy Trading

Dear AW10 ,

I had been a Put seller for the Last few months and also the Futures Buyer after the last meeting of "THE" group took place and things were manipulated to go higher for funding "THE" Corp, but now we may see huge volatility as currency wars are going on and "THE" Corp needs money.I am keeping away from Futures trading for another few days until I get confirmation. I am only selling Calls for next few weeks......I will post a few charts on this blog from technical angle which may give a new meaning... but I need space as my limit is exhausted.

Regards,

MurAtt

You can upload on images on imageshack and post here X-File-708
No restrictions on no of images,, size of images etc etc

You can upload on images on imageshack and post here X-File-708
No restrictions on no of images,, size of images etc etc
Thank you for the suggestion .....wanted to share a few things with you after watching your profile at INDI but now probably will not do so.......Insha'Allah (God has willed it) ---> Something pertaining to trading options and US $ currency trading , linking up with Dajjal ( Believe it or not) Wanted to link in a systematic way but this is the way the others human mind works......

Remember , my words may seem crazy but people beg to talk with me...... I recently have changed my identity after being banned by G .....

My Tip to you > Symbols have lot of power and use them with care ....you dont know which symbol may .........

Another tip -> Islamic calander is more powerful than Gregorian Calander ..... and so is Hebrew calendar.... Oh man I can talk for hours but something is stopping me..... some people call me crazy when I told that Sensex will crash to 13000 levels when it was 19000......it went to 21000 but then see what happened....even my prediction was wrong as it went more south....its all the game of sentiments and see where are sentiment levels now....99%:D

i am calling for levels of .......now but sheeple is calling me paranoid, crazy, fool idiot and I tend to enjoy it....... but see I came there at your place for how many days maybe 3-4 days, please track my earlier posts there ....... I told not to short DLF but recommended RCOM ----- seling the Call at 320 when it was 320 and see next day what happened.....it doomed ..... i made some but later covered...... the only guy who is respectable is Shriee...... say my hello to that God fearing man. Rest all are good folks ......

As I told that HOMRUZ is the lock and key has been opened.....last week.......

you may be making fun of me but I may have mentioned the date of Oct 26 at INDI but lets see how the things turn out at traderji's ----will post some real facts and try to link all together so that they make sense which helps me in doing my options trading (Believe it or not)

maybe i am a fool or an idiot, but the fact is i lost being a sheeple but then i recovered being a bear and later i made hella being a ..... :D

take care.....