A learner's trading diary

I am tracking nifty past few months. Just trying to trade 2 lots from here on. so thought to have a trading diary. I am from a small village in tamilnadu, dont know Hindi, English little bit I know. so any mistakes please forgive. I dont want anyone to fight with me here. Because loss or profit belong to me. so please any advice tell me if I am wrong. All I saw many thread just fight each other on entry and timing . so please I dont want it to happen here.

thanks

escape

I am tracking nifty past few months. Just trying to trade 2 lots from here on. so thought to have a trading diary. I am from a small village in tamilnadu, dont know Hindi, English little bit I know. so any mistakes please forgive. I dont want anyone to fight with me here. Because loss or profit belong to me. so please any advice tell me if I am wrong. All I saw many thread just fight each other on entry and timing . so please I dont want it to happen here.

thanks
Dear Wizard,

All the best buddy. Hope to see lots of successful trade from you. :hap2:

Please update trade on regular basis.

No one will fight with you. No one has time here to fight. :rofl:

Regards,
Escape

DanPickUp

thanks
It will not happen as you choosed the right words in your first post. Please move on as you do and if you stay as you do, we are here. So no worries for you.

Take care and all the best to your thread / DanPickUp

stumper

thanks
Hello

It would benefit others if you could detail the trades you are taking. Just listing your Entry and Exit price will help no one (including you). Also people will loose interest not knowing any reasons for your actions.

If you intend to keep details personal, having a spreadsheet will be lot easier.

None the less, wishing you a educative journey ahead.

Regards.