A Easy to follow Trading System for Kid to Pro - Trend Manager

Hi all,

I created this indicators ( can be preferable called as stand alone strategy//Manual Trading System )few years back and offered it as free trading system to many Fx users but i see it works in any market under any condition and any market type Futures, Forex, Stocks etc - both trending and range bound

Rule to follow is simple, please check them from below website:

www.traderstradingsystem.com

Download your Fxcentral Trader from below link:

www.fxcentral.net/fxcentral.exe

or

www.ifocusinternational.com/ifocusmt.exe

Install the above software and Open demo account by filling form in it

Once above is done then download the indicator file from this thread link and place that file in

"C:\Program Files\Ifocus MT\Experts\Indicators Folder" and Reload your MT

Now look in Navigator section of iFocus MT > Navigator in Platform > Look for Custom Indicators section > you can find Indicator named > Trend Manager

1.Now open a chart by right click on chart and chart window

2. Now double click on your Trend Manager and attach the indicator to your charts

3. Just follow system with Money Management flavor you prefer, i personally prefer Anti Martingale Type with 10% rate of scale in wrt to equity rise

Trend Manager Construction and Some basics:

Trend Manager to be simple is a very simple price break out model to decide bull or bear bias of market direction or Price bias. This system simply plots difference between the midpoints of the High Low range over the periods of bars used in plot calculation and the default bar used in calculation is 7 whose value is compared with the value of newest bars with range of 2 bar older or last bars simply, So based on this very simple equation this is not any complicated or mysterious system, so if the price if moves above the mid line of range bar in comparsion means simply the price stayed above the range bars i.e price jumped up vs the values used in calculation.

And the many clone when TM was out guessed Trend Manager Indicator used the high high and the low low of the period as apparently . Instead its original is using the average of the Highest Low and the Lowest High to generate the starting point of the lines. The midpoint formula and the 7 period assumption both appear to be consistent with the bars the original plots.