5Paisa.com or Sharekhan or IndiaBulls

razx5

TTadvance users-question for u

hello friends,i would like to ask howz the service of 5paisa TTadvance.how much is the account opening charges?howz the charting facility?is there any monthly commitment charges?do u get the charts of all scrips right from 9.55am?rt.now using geojit platinum platform where charts start from 10 am.plz reply

Re: TTadvance users-question for u

5paisa TTadvance software is very poor, I don't like this software, I loss my delivery but not show confirmation report, I recive massage from mobile after 6.00pm. TT5 very good software comparision to TTADV.

Re: TTadvance users-question for u

razx5

pls don't open account with indiainfoline ttadv is very poor software.

I am having very bad experience with software and the company

mmca2006

A query to IndiaInfoline users

Today represenative from Indiainfoline came to me for opening an a/c with Indiainfoline and informed me that I CAN SELL SHARES NEXT DAY OF MY PURCHASE.(not a case of BTST), however from their website I didnot get such information.
I am to some extent confused because my current broker is not permitting me to sell next of my purchase because of auction.
My question to members of this forum who are using INDIAINFOLINE regarding the authenticity of the above assurance ("I CAN SELL SHARES NEXT DAY OF MY PURCHASE ") given by representative of INDIAINFOLINE.
I also want to know the deficiencies, if any, faced by them from INDIAINFOLINE , please provide your valuable exprience.:confused:

mmca2006

Re: A query to IndiaInfoline users

If it is case of BTST then he has given me wrong information. Are you Indiainfoline user ?

ARMHM

Re: A query to IndiaInfoline users

It depends on the catagory of the scrip. Frontline stock and other highly liquid ones can be sold next day and one should not face any problem. Nonetheless no broker guarantees that you will not face auction. And if that happens it is you who is going to suffer. Trade for trade shares can not be sold next day. Check NSE site for scrips which are gone Trade for Trade (BE series).