55 days Trading Challenge - (Rs 1,000 to 5 Lakhs)

McNish

Hello, ... Sameer i guess!
Good job of three days. By your target, seems you will be doing compounding as well when the gains happen.

Wish u success! Cheers, :)

McNish

Very anxious and awaiting your success. I wish to emulate you, start with a small account, make profits, add compounding element and make good returns.

What you are doing is what i would say, "Forward Testing". Have done that in the past with varying degree of success, ... and failure. This time, i'll strive to be consistent. will ping you when i start!

Once again, wish u success. :up:

sorry friend today no trade, busy in family work ... tomorrow continue

next time onward i will delete festival day trading...

Last edited:
Very anxious and awaiting your success. I wish to emulate you, start with a small account, make profits, add compounding element and make good returns.

What you are doing is what i would say, "Forward Testing". Have done that in the past with varying degree of success, ... and failure. This time, i'll strive to be consistent. will ping you when i start!

Once again, wish u success. :up:

thanks bro, and all the best too u :) for new start

McNish

I really don't know what your strategy is, thought i can't deny that i am not curious to know. But if u can share, that would be great. If not here then on PM will also do. An if not now and only when you complete the challenge, that is fine as well. And if not at all, ... i still wish you good luck bro.

But if by any change u use amibroker, they i can suggest u a couple of things which i have formulated into my strategy, and which i am visually back testing as of now. They are tools to find me best Risk Reward entry points. Even though one would call them indicators, i understand the fallacy of them. Yet i would state that it is the Man and not the Machine which is prime.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, :cool:

Friends
On 18/Oct/2018 - my laptop crash , so next day going to format it, if till evening I got laptop back then I will do trade otherwise no trade on 19/Oct/2018.

Don't worry I will cover my daily target, if today also off then two days I will cover next week. Next week onward pushes little bit taking small risk also.

Next commodity added is

Nickelmini - 1500rs in cover order require.
Current my balance 1790rs.

I really don't know what your strategy is, thought i can't deny that i am not curious to know. But if u can share, that would be great. If not here then on PM will also do. An if not now and only when you complete the challenge, that is fine as well. And if not at all, ... i still wish you good luck bro.

But if by any change u use amibroker, they i can suggest u a couple of things which i have formulated into my strategy, and which i am visually back testing as of now. They are tools to find me best Risk Reward entry points. Even though one would call them indicators, i understand the fallacy of them. Yet i would state that it is the Man and not the Machine which is prime.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Cheers, :cool:
Bro, let me finish this 1st ... I also don't know whether I achieve this or not. But try my hard. I just keep on trying.

As chart

TF =15min
MacD, rsi and ma 5 n 13.

This is my work when all indiactor give same singal I enter and exit. That much I do.