315 Trades - based on SH 315 System

Update on Crude

I was almost stumped towards end of Friday as I did not anticipate this :( Crude closed lower than Thursday's level but in the process the EMA crossover was negated.

Crude EOD chart on Friday, 10th Feb 2012

I had to close the trade at 4908 with loss of 34 points :down:

On 11th Feb 2012, there was again a positive crossover and I have initiated longs again at 4925
I'd not rely much on the candle of 11th of crude. It appears to have been a very low volume day. So, unless you get very strong buy signals, avoid the trade. Also, the gap between 3 and 15 is very low. The candles of 9th and 10th seem to be a tweezer top pattern which is a bearish signal. Since you are considering EOD charts, why not wait till the crossover is clearer.

Just my ideas looking at the chart, otherwise I have no idea about commodities :)

FanaticTrader

I'd not rely much on the candle of 11th of crude. It appears to have been a very low volume day. So, unless you get very strong buy signals, avoid the trade. Also, the gap between 3 and 15 is very low. The candles of 9th and 10th seem to be a tweezer top pattern which is a bearish signal. Since you are considering EOD charts, why not wait till the crossover is clearer.

Just my ideas looking at the chart, otherwise I have no idea about commodities :)
Well MCX operating only for 4 hours on Saturday does result in low volumes. As far as ignoring the candles formed on Saturday, I choose not to ignore them currently. In future if I get to see that they prove insignificant in overall scheme of things I might just take them out of the window. Also till date I have kept myself away from adding any other indication points such as candlestick etc just to avoid any confusion. Currently entries and exit would entry depend on setup rules. May be at later point I might start adding them in decision making.

FanaticTrader

Update on Crude Trade

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Trade open @ 4925. Yesterday's close @ 4953. Current P/L = 28 points

Bearish crossdown Pantaloon Retail and Renuka Sugars. Watch out you can still enter when you get confirmation.

Last edited:
Bearish crossdown Pantaloon Retail and Renuka Sugars. Watch out you can still enter when you get confirmation.
As i see in icharts crossdown has not happened as of today in Pantaloon ..same as with Renuka Sugars..it seems the 3EMA has risen afer going near 15EMA....

FanaticTrader

FanaticTrader

Hi Fanatic Trader

I eagrly waiting to see the stocks

:)
Hi,

Intent here is only to post trades which one takes based on setup. I can definitely put up a list of stocks daily which have given a crossover. Would do the same from tomorrow onwards.

Last edited: