1L Per Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

princy01

Minimum 3-4 years in my view....here people talk as if 10 Lakhs starting from depleted capital and confidence is a child's play.

Smart_trade
It took me 7 years to get on track and understand what I can do that has some edge for me in the market

For 7 years I did not have edge in the market, one needs an edge otherwise you will ruin yourself

I didn't know what an edge was ...... So I wasn't not looking for it, alas I had known it before I could have done it earlier :(

Nice...have you learnt from your relative ,who makes Lakhs of rupees in weekly options ,how he trades ?

Hope you are making this return consistently month after month....

Smart_trade

princy01

Nice...have you learnt from your relative ,who makes Lakhs of rupees in weekly options ,how he trades ?

Hope you are making this return consistently month after month....

Smart_trade
Out of 12 months I was in loss in 1 month and recovered that loss recently in next 6 expiries, slowly and steadily, I am doing hard work now to make sure I don't ever in my life see a losing month, maybe out of 4 expiry 1 or 2 maybe in loss but don't want to never see a losing month

headstrong007

----- Full-Time ----- Day-Trader
Minimum 3-4 years in my view....here people talk as if 10 Lakhs starting from depleted capital and confidence is a child's play.

Smart_trade
Much more than 3-4 years, for sure... U know how much difficult is 30-40% consistent return for 12 years for a general profitable trader. :)

Even with simple compounding after all trading expenses, tax, internet, pc maintenance if he saves 30% every year...then
It would take 12 years to grow 10 lakh 48,414 from 45,000 even with 30% compound return.

Even top hedge fund managers can feel proud with 30% compounding performance for 12 years.

------------
And as trader... I don't think 45,000 is enough capital for trading.
It is only good for learning, experimenting and practising. Limited to few scripts.. may be with intra/swing crude mini, silver mini, positional swing trading options for 2-3 days in trending market...Not for trading bank nifty, nifty for sure.

aja

Think logically. You have lost 95.5% of your capital. But now to recover it, you need to make over 2200%. It is 22 times harder now...
Better to preserve your money & time.

###########
Another way..
I saw people with the attitude of not giving up, NOTING IS IMPOSSIBLE, I AM POSSIBLE..(one crude oil trader here live example)...

they took loan from friends/relatives and lost that money too. residential mortgage.. lost house.. Now, no home, cannot face friends/relatives.. not going out for any party/functions...friend chordo, ghar chordo, phir duniya bhi chor do?.. all bcoz of nothing is impossible attitude.. untill all is finished..

Mera mano bhai..Don't get into that trap..again..
See the old threads..human histories repeat like price candles.,,
I read story of Tamil Trader.Very sad to know about him.Zerodha Winner MadanK directed me to his thread once-

Hi Aja,

Very sorry to hear about your financial loss. Many of us have been there, done that !! There is no easy way out from your distressing situation. It's actually time for you to have a hard look at the facts/events at hand. I could not help but mention another post i wrote to another poster sometime ago. Please see the link below. Wishing you lots of luck !!

http://www.traderji.com/energy/93072-real-trading-logs-tamil-trader-new-born-baby-2.html#post950116
Thats very brutal.I am wondering what Tamil Trader is doing now?
Hope He's alive and doing some job.I read many such stories.

Thanks headstrong007 for the Warning Bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.