15 min. Breakout - tradingisfishing

VJAY

Okay..

Entry ..as all you know..high/low BO..

No filter here..entry with SL Limit only..rarely order will.miss
SL.. 50% of 15 min candle length..

Tgt 100% of 15 min handle length..

Hope you are clear now..please feel free to ask if u have any concerns
:up: Good .....As marimuthu said in any method one have to do trade management himself as there is thousand of ways there for trade management....point is which one suits to trader as per his persnolity....it comes only from sufficient backtests and live tests only

marimuthu13

here is a stock selection list from July'18 to 11th Mar'18..as per change in highest % of F&O stocks ( minimum above 2 %) ( few are eliminated)

there may be small variations from the way our legend TIF selects his stocks..but for me this looks promising with a win rate of 52% and RR of 1:2

but people who wanted to trade this method has to adapt their own trade management to keep DD at their comfort level.. simply buying/selling BO, keeping it till 3.15 PM needs a lot of capital and patience.
Sorry guys...after cross checking with TIF data of stocks , i found major mis match between me and him..

MSN1979

I would like to say THANKS from the bottom of my heart for both TIF and MSN for starting this thread and keep it active till today...
LOL BRO What did i do? I am myself in same position like you, I am thankful to TIF from bottom of my heart.

I had many random ideas in middle, he showed me to stick to the SYSTEM.

MSN1979

I wish TIF was here to lead the way and was our guiding force. Without him we wont be able to keep this thread active for long.

MSN1979

If anyone is trading this method with real money let me know. I would like to be in touch with you and share Stocks daily morning.