1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hope for others there are no other issues excepting the proper Excel software setup with the Right Service Pack.

To summarise for the tool to work in Excel 2007, you should have the following setup

Please make sure you have the proper setup.
1. Macros enabled in Excel
2. "Data Connection" enabled in Excel.
3. If you are using 2007 make sure you have applied at least Service Pack 2 (SP2) of the office.

To enable macros and Data connection in In Excel 2007...
1. Goto "Excel options" - You can access it from the main menu
2. Goto Trust Center
3. Click on Trust Center Settings..
4. In "Macro Settings" Select "Enable All macros...." and "Trust access to VBA code..."
5. In "External content", Select "Enable All Data connections...."

You can download the latest Office Service pack (SP3) for 2007 from the below link
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2526086

sholay

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Even service pack is not getting installed. Error "extraction failed'

Bad luck for me

healthraj

Even service pack is not getting installed. Error "extraction failed'

Bad luck for me
Sholay, Do not loose hope, Keep trying.
Remember I have taken more than two months to develope this tool. I have actually worked nights and Weekends to get this tool to such a shape (And I believe it is just a beginning).

If you are not an expert in Computers then take your computer to the nearest computer shop, they will install the necessary software and charge you may be max 1000 Rupees. 1000 Rs worth investing for a Serious trader. I have not charged for my tool. So you can pay that for your computer :)

pakatil

Raj,

Installed Office 2007 SP3 just now. Every thing seems ok now. Will check it out in real time on Tuesday.

BTW.....was using 2003 in today's real time. Charts were not getting up dated. Even Refresh didn't work.

Cheers

healthraj

Raj,

Installed Office 2007 SP3 just now. Every thing seems ok now. Will check it out in real time on Tuesday.

BTW.....was using 2003 in today's real time. Charts were not getting up dated. Even Refresh didn't work.

Cheers
Super... :clap::clap::clap: Others can follow

healthraj

aimer

Saravana, did u succeed in converting the coding done by Raj for pivots into Excel?
Plz try my friend...coz I am AFL ignorant and dont know abt AFL but surely want to use it:D

prabhsingh

Even if the AFL gets converted the tricky part would be to fetch the data from google.For those people who dont have direct connectivity to trading systems like NSENow etc they have to rely on Google data and i doubt we can code in AMibroker to fetch data from Google or NSEWebsite which is done in excel sheet.

aimer

RAJ MTP FOR NIFTY and BANKNIFTY Futures v2.2

http://www.4shared.com/zip/EVPwXZ7I/2003-RAJ_MTP_FOR_NIFTY_and_BAN.html

http://www.4shared.com/zip/sYAYcScN/2007-RAJ_MTP_FOR_NIFTY_and_BAN.html

2007 - For those trading outside india with No time check
http://www.4shared.com/zip/iC_Em1T5/2007-RAJ_MTP_FOR_NIFTY_and_BAN.html

Hope this is the final version for sometime.
Thanks Raj for yet another version...
this time u have added trends and also u have shown pivot of the current day in Renko....

Raj, one doubt regarding renko...How to know when to take trade in Renko...like when we see a green brick or two we can take long but at what rate...like how to know what rate is prevaling when the current brick is forming...and also what is the points used in for one brick formation....or do we enter seeing the calls that are generated in renko(buy above such n such level and vice-versa)...
plz throw some light into this...:)

aimer

Even if the AFL gets converted the tricky part would be to fetch the data from google.For those people who dont have direct connectivity to trading systems like NSENow etc they have to rely on Google data and i doubt we can code in AMibroker to fetch data from Google or NSEWebsite which is done in excel sheet.
But in Amibroker we are normaly using data feeds from data providers like IBC, e-signal...then why to take data from google? and if some one is a real trader he will surely pay for data providers and get data feed instead of google where it is not possible to get...

so coding is independent of data feed...

Plz dont consider the abv statement in other sense:)