1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

prabhsingh

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Let me try to make some stock specific projection.Have a look at the below IDBI chart.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/189/5rnl.jpg/

If this stock makes a low below then 66 then we can go LOW for the target of close to 50 levels.On two occasions it has reversed from 66 levels.On 27/06 and then on 18/07.Banking sector is already witnessing lots of weakness hence keep a close eye on this stock.In coming days it might go close to 75 levels but that would an opportunity to closely watch 66 levels.
Not sure how many of you took trade on IDBI stock but it gave exceptionally great and profitable results.

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hi,
Guys, what is the success rate of this strategy? Someone who is using this for last many months, please guide.Thanks.
Tried my best... but couldnt get the OTP to give meaningful results... the stockscreener tab works properly, but the OTP tab just fills with the same value... so wont be able to trust the tool working properly to go ahead with trades based on it

Relish

Tried my best... but couldnt get the OTP to give meaningful results... the stockscreener tab works properly, but the OTP tab just fills with the same value... so wont be able to trust the tool working properly to go ahead with trades based on it
Sir this is snap shot of file which i had sent you sometime back; i just updated it.

In my opinion: Try to run this file on other system; see it works there or not. If it works there then try this one on your system:

Uninstall your office
Restart window
Again install office
Then see problem still occur.

Sir this is snap shot of file which i had sent you sometime back; i just updated it.

In my opinion: Try to run this file on other system; see it works there or not. If it works there then try this one on your system:

Uninstall your office
Restart window
Again install office
Then see problem still occur.
Thanks for your suggestion, could you list the steps to update the sheet, also noticed one more thing, the formula option in Excel automatically switches to manual when any of the buttons in the tool are clicked. Has anyone noticed say similarly

Relish

Here steps to update:

OTP sheet:

1 Update all Recommendation: it will update all stock where you had selected cell. eg if we select 10th stock then it will update all stock from 10th onwards. It will generate call buy, sell. These call will be recorded in Todays log sheet

2 Recommend Select: It will only update one particular stock not all

It is better to use 1st step at 10 am morning as per recommendation of Raj. Till then we already got some market direction.

3 Track all open position: Select first stock and click on it. it will track all stocks position and generate buy, sell or hold call. These call will be recorded in Todays log sheet

If you did not want close all call then next morning you can once again check stock status at 9.30 or at desired time. But it will not generate new call untill you press once again "update all Recom". Then it will clear previous call.

We can check status of stock any time.If stock is closed at that time; we will not able to track it rest of day.

This manual update tool I did not how it is automatic tool.

healthraj

Here steps to update:

OTP sheet:

1 Update all Recommendation: it will update all stock where you had selected cell. eg if we select 10th stock then it will update all stock from 10th onwards. It will generate call buy, sell. These call will be recorded in Todays log sheet

It is better to use 1st step at 10 am morning as per recommendation of Raj. Till then we already got some market direction.

3 Track all open position: Select first stock and click on it. it will track all stocks position and generate buy, sell or hold call. These call will be recorded in Todays log sheet

If you did not want close all call then next morning you can once again check stock status at 9.30 or at desired time. But it will not generate new call untill you press once again "update all Recom". Then it will clear previous call.

We can check status of stock any time.If stock is closed at that time; we will not able to track it rest of day.

Thanks Relish for keeping this thread alive and addressing people's questions related to the tool.

Here steps to update:

OTP sheet:

Thanks Relish.. guess it should help for whom the tool is running.. i'll just move on... cant waste time analyzing why it is not working

Explanation for the Intraday-Positional Strategy

I have taken a sample from 02-Sep to 07-Sep to Explain the Long

The "Open", "High", "Low", "Close" rows are self explanatory
Buy Above 25 EMA - This is the 25 DAY EMA calculated from the "HIGH" value which we will use as the price to Go LONG
Sell Below 25 EMA - This is the 25 DAY EMA calculated from the "LOW" value which we will use as the price to Go SHORT
Then we calculate the following Values
15 DAY High AVG - 15 DAY EMA on High
15 DAY Low AVG - 15 DAY EMA on Low
15 DAY Open AVG - 15 DAY EMA on Open
15 DAY Close AVG - 15 DAY EMA on Close
25 DAY High AVG - 25 DAY EMA on High
25 DAY Low AVG - 25 DAY EMA on Low
25 DAY Open AVG - 25 DAY EMA on open
25 DAY Close AVG - 25 DAY EMA on Close
15 EMA Signal - If HIGHER HIGHS and HIGHER LOWS on 15 DAY EMA Values then BUY, If LOWER HIGHS and LOWER LOWS on 15 DAY EMA Values then SELL signal. ELSE NO Signal (VOID)
25 EMA Signal - Same with 25 DAY EMA Values
15 EMA & 25 EMA Signals Combined - IF 15 DAY EMA = BUY and 25 DAY = BUY then BUY....
Final Signal = Compare Previous Daysignal and then take a final signal...
For Example if Previous Day = BUY and today = BUY then BUY
For Example if Previous Day = BUY and today = SELL then SELL
For Example if Previous Day = BUY and today = VOID then CLOSE BUY
There are many combinations
Decision based on Signal - We will get a combined signal like "STAY LONG" or "CLOSE LONG and SELL SHORT". So we might have one signal for LONG and another signal for SHORT
LONG Signal - The Signal for LONG Positions

So at the End of day 02-Sep, we have a LONG Signal called "BUY LONG" and Buy above 5481
On 03-Sep the opening price was 5486 and so we go long ar 5486
On 03-Sep after market opening market made low of 5474 and so our stoploss of 10 points hit. So loss of 10 points on 03-Sep

So at the End of day 03-Sep, we have a LONG Signal called "STAY LONG" above 5483
On 06-Sep the opening price was 5480 and so we go long above 5483 only andso we bough at 5484
On 06-Sep after market opening market made a low of 5480 and so our Stoploss would not have hit.
Market closed around 5577 and so we make a profit of 93 points.

07-Sep is similar to 06-Sep...

Let me know if you have understood, If you know excel a bit, you can see all the formulas used in the calculation....

At the end 03-Sep for 15-DAY EMA Signal, you can obserer that all the Open, High, Low and Close are higher than the previous days values
5490 > 5487 (High), 5433 > 5427(Low), 5459 > 5455(Open), 5461 > 5458(Close). Since it is making HIGHER HIGHs we get a BUY signal

Same for 25 DAY EMA
5483 > 5480(High), 5427 > 5423 (Low), 5453 > 5451(Open) , 5455 > 5453 (Close) . Since 25 DAY EMA making Higher HIGHs we get a BUY signal in 25 DAY EMA also...
dear raj. could you please explain calculation of 15 days ema of highs and lows with august 2013 nifty values. while calculating i am getting so many doubts.
at least give on example with principle in detail.

HealthRaj,

Were you able to include Options related data (OI,Volume) etc into the excel sheet which you said you will be doing for Stocks and Indices?
Sir,
i want to learn technique please help me my no. 9999876669

Hi, How can I set default to 26-Sep-13 in 'RAJ OAT', By default it is 29-Aug-13 and always I have to change it after starting. Please Help.