1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Thanks Raj, I can get updated data now.
I hope we soon can get manual explaining how to use tha tool.
GMT,

So can you update others what you did for the tool to work, so that others can also benefit because I am not able to simulate the problem which others are facing.

Gandhar.

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

HEALTHRAJ
firstly thanks for the OAT tool it works like charm in my comp
have some Q
in tradeanalyser in position if we select the buy/sell stock what to put in strike price,volatility ?? i guess the stock positions are calculated in same method as the option prices are calculated in the sheet so its giving pnl as per the option movement

healthraj

HEALTHRAJ
firstly thanks for the OAT tool it works like charm in my comp
have some Q
in tradeanalyser in position if we select the buy/sell stock what to put in strike price,volatility ?? i guess the stock positions are calculated in same method as the option prices are calculated in the sheet so its giving pnl as per the option movement
Gandhar,

I have not probably implemented it for Stock yet. So may be in the next version. This is for taking a stategy where say you have Bought/Sold a Stock (Stock Futures) and want to hedge it using the Options. But I have not implemented it in this version.

Gandhar.

Gandhar,

I have not probably implemented it for Stock yet. So may be in the next version. This is for taking a stategy where say you have Bought/Sold a Stock (Stock Futures) and want to hedge it using the Options. But I have not implemented it in this version.
yeah ok thanks the droplist also shows the buy stock / sell stock / none options
also have one more Q
if the stock's max pain is @ x and the stock is ruling @ x-y value
until what time should the stock reach the max pain?
also what to do if the stock is trading at 10% lower or higher to it's max pain??(options are not thinly traded in that case?)

gmt900

GMT,

So can you update others what you did for the tool to work, so that others can also benefit because I am not able to simulate the problem which others are facing.
Oh no!
I had to take the help of my son for doing it.

anup0212

RAJ OAT (OptionsChain Analysis Tool) For NSE Index and Stocks v1.0

Please find below the link for the Options Analysis Tool v1.0.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/pZxxKDYG/RAJ_OAT_OptionsChain_Analyzer_.html

This tool has the following features
1. Provides the Intraday signal based on MAX CHG in OI
2. Provides the Weekly/Positional signal based on the Overall CHG in OI
3. Provides the Monthly signal based on the Total OI
4. Futures OHLC from Nseindia
5. Projected Top/Bottom levels for Intraday, Positional based in the Open Interest
6. Options Greeks calculator. Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, Rho
7. Chart for CHG in OI, OI, Volume and Volatility Trend
8. Options Chain Table for the Key 7 strikes
9. Recommended Strategy based on the Direction and Volatility (To be Tested).
10. Tracking Open Positions
11. Choose the expiry and Analyse for the next 3 months
12. Analyse for NIFTY, BANKNIFTY and any Stock traded in NSE options.
13. All the Data is downloaded from NSEIndia and so it should be realtime (the delay should be as per the NSEIndia.com)
14. Strike where the MAX Pain is located
15. Get the Historical Volatility from NSEIndia
16. Top 20 Options traded in NSE NIFTY
17. Top 20 options traded in NSE Stocks
18. Trade Analyser for 2 strikes

Note: Please do not sell this tool for any commercial gain as I am sharing it freely. This is one of the tool which I consider as utmost valuable even though somebody can claim that there is nothing ground breaking in this tool. Some of the Interpretations might be mind boggling because it is not available in any books. The interpretations of the data is purely based on my own observations. I do not claim that it works 100%. It is purely an interpretation of my own rules.

In traderji I cannot sell this tool or ask for any donation or any reward. So I have mentioned my mail Id in the tool purely for taking the credits. There is no other way my hardwork will get noticed.

Please post the issues with the tool in this thread only. Please do not post in the Options Thread.

I have taken utmost care to make this tool look as professional with all the color coding etc. But I have used it in Excel 2007. I have not tested in other versions.
Hi Raj,
At given link the file is not available , is it removed ?

VJAY

this one to follow...
Dear raj same error for me too ...my OS-windows 7 and office 2007

Press Alt+F11
Enter the Password as Rajoat!@#$

Click on the "Refresh & Analyse" button from the tool
Let me know in which line you are facing the issue. Send me the screenshot
After keying in the password I get the below error - attached