1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Dear Rajji

I am asking for the options tool that you were working on and have uploaded. Can I have the link please

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

RAJ OAT (OptionsChain Analysis Tool) For NSE Index and Stocks v1.0

Please find below the link for the Options Analysis Tool v1.0.

http://www.4shared.com/zip/pZxxKDYG/RAJ_OAT_OptionsChain_Analyzer_.html

This tool has the following features
1. Provides the Intraday signal based on MAX CHG in OI
2. Provides the Weekly/Positional signal based on the Overall CHG in OI
3. Provides the Monthly signal based on the Total OI
4. Futures OHLC from Nseindia
5. Projected Top/Bottom levels for Intraday, Positional based in the Open Interest
6. Options Greeks calculator. Delta, Gamma, Theta, Vega, Rho
7. Chart for CHG in OI, OI, Volume and Volatility Trend
8. Options Chain Table for the Key 7 strikes
9. Recommended Strategy based on the Direction and Volatility (To be Tested).
10. Tracking Open Positions
11. Choose the expiry and Analyse for the next 3 months
12. Analyse for NIFTY, BANKNIFTY and any Stock traded in NSE options.
13. All the Data is downloaded from NSEIndia and so it should be realtime (the delay should be as per the NSEIndia.com)
14. Strike where the MAX Pain is located
15. Get the Historical Volatility from NSEIndia
16. Top 20 Options traded in NSE NIFTY
17. Top 20 options traded in NSE Stocks
18. Trade Analyser for 2 strikes

Note: Please do not sell this tool for any commercial gain as I am sharing it freely. This is one of the tool which I consider as utmost valuable even though somebody can claim that there is nothing ground breaking in this tool. Some of the Interpretations might be mind boggling because it is not available in any books. The interpretations of the data is purely based on my own observations. I do not claim that it works 100%. It is purely an interpretation of my own rules.

In traderji I cannot sell this tool or ask for any donation or any reward. So I have mentioned my mail Id in the tool purely for taking the credits. There is no other way my hardwork will get noticed.

Please post the issues with the tool in this thread only. Please do not post in the Options Thread.

I have taken utmost care to make this tool look as professional with all the color coding etc. But I have used it in Excel 2007. I have not tested in other versions.

healthraj

For the OAT, I have not posted any Readme file or help file. What is obvious for me might not be obvious for you. So if you have any doubts on how to use please raise it.

In the Tool there are two buttons

"Refresh @ Analyse" - Once you enter the Code you have to click on this button to get the data. The data will not download automatically. So whenever you need to latest data, you need to clcik on this button

"GET FO VOLT" - This is used to get the Daily F@O Volatility from the NSEIndia.com. Please download after 4 pm or in the morning when you are starting the day.

Do not try to download the data between 9 AM to 9:20 AM in the mornign because the Options data is not available and you will get some junk data. Please do not complain about this.

For other doubts on how to interpre the Options Data you can follow my Options Thread in Diary section.
http://www.traderji.com/trading-diary/88670-nifty-options-trading-raj.html

Hi Raj

Why am I getting the error why clicking refresh..........

Have downloaded the excel sheet...will someone please explain how to go about......

healthraj

Hi Raj

Why am I getting the error why clicking refresh..........

Have downloaded the excel sheet...will someone please explain how to go about......
Please make sure you have the proper setup.
The tools works best with Excel 2007 SP3
1. Macros enabled in Excel
2. "Data Connection" enabled in Excel.
3. If you are using 2007 make sure you have applied at least Service Pack 3 (SP3) of the office.

To enable macros and Data connection in In Excel 2007...
1. Goto "Exccel options" - You can access it from the main menu
2. Goto Trust Center
3. Click on Trust Center Settings..
4. In "Macro Settings" Select "Enable All macros...." and "Trust access to VBA code..."
5. In "External content", Select "Enable All Data connections...."

You can download the latest Office Service pack (SP3) for 2007 from the below link
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2526086

In the Reginal settings for Date and Time. Set the Short Date format to dd-mm-yyyy and the short time format to HH:mm

Thanks Raj for all the effort, hard work and generosity for helping fellow traders...

U have been a treasure for TJ !!!! Great Job