1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dineshN

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

@Sai

this time you are lucky that OTP is working for you! Not in the correct sense though. Hope the problem will get resolved!

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

@Sai

this time you are lucky that OTP is working for you! Not in the correct sense though. Hope the problem will get resolved!
Why ? Are you facing any problem? Please post the screenshot. As usual the password for the code is Rajmtp30!@#$

So let me know where you are getting the error.

healthraj

Agree but dont have the privelage to execute it at office.
Yes, I am getting these errors

If Excel with Macros is not working or not enabled in Office, then cannot help much. The whole idea in Excel automation is to use macros...

I will start a new thread and post the calls

Raj Sir:

I am also getting the same error in OTP ver 1 tool. Macros are enabled in my excel. I have the administrator privileges. Is there any specific settings needed ?
Or any other file add-on missing ?
Pls respond.

Even I am getting the Same error, The RAJ Tool 3.5 Works Cool and awesome but this new tool is not working. Appreciate the Effort!

thanks

Raj, first of all thank you for the wonderful tools.

As pointed by a few other members, MTP 3.5 works fine however OTP does not. I also get similar errors.

Something interesting I found, probably you could help us sort out.

Please find the screenshots below. For OTP, in VBA under reference it says Missing Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0, whereas for MTP it does not show this as missing.

Attachments