1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

healthraj

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Hello Raj,

Thanks for your great efforts and sharing your excel file.

One thing like to point out in 3.5v, after backfill, update and autorefresh when I try to open Renko and Flow chart I get error. In Renko Buy Above, Sell Below, Breakout & Breakdown remain constant for all scripts, similarly for Flow chart Buy above & Sell below remain constant for all scripts. Please find attached two images to get a clear idea. If I am missing something or wrong please update me.

Once again thank you.

Regards,

Ron

I am not able to simulate this error. Please check if you have the latest version. Also check if you have installed the patch from Microsoft, which I have given.

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

I am not able to simulate this error. Please check if you have the latest version. Also check if you have installed the patch from Microsoft, which I have given.

I am using MS Office 2013 and your patch is for upgrade in Office 2007 and not suitable for Office 2013.

dineshN

Bro.. Thanks for quick response.. Actually i am quoting about the tool upgradation as told by you... the One seen in the SNAP SHOTS OF POST 1675.
Hello Sai
you have to click on Stock Details button (next to Stop Update button) to see version that is seen in the above post!

Thanks Raj. After installing SP3 & file the file is working. Flow chart is also working in 3.3 & 3.5.

Can someone please tell me how to download Nifty Futures Intraday data using healthraj file?

Am able to download (csv files) for Nifty spot but not for Nifty futures

Relish

Can someone please tell me how to download Nifty Futures Intraday data using healthraj file?

Am able to download (csv files) for Nifty spot but not for Nifty futures
Select Chart price: Future option

hello sir ,
i have started using this system plz help me on sm points.
1.suppose this system showing bullish market in today at end n profit and buy call from some points and tomorrow market starts as bearish than it automatically shows sell from last days buy . so from where we call take position .
2. raj bro has give how to use it but in practiclly how you big players are using it.
2 plz guide .thanks in advance .:)

healthraj

OTP Strategy based on OHL values

For those of you who are long time looking for OTP (One Trade Perday) tool, I have just finished coding the tool based on a very simple stategy which is there for ages in the stock market.

- Tool is based on the Open, Low and High prices of the stock.
- If Open=Low, it is "STRONG BULL".
- If Open=High, it is "STRONG BEAR".
- If (Open-Low) is less than the Risk% then it is "BULL".
- If (High - Open) is less than the Risk% then it is "BEAR".
- Otherwise the stock is to be "AVOID"ed

- Run this tool around 9:30-9:35 in the morning. Ie Minimum 15 minutes after the market opening. Less Risk Traders can run it around 09:55 AM, ie after 40 minutes… But take your positions not beyond 10:00 AM since this is a OTP tool
- This is a OTP (One Trade Perday) tool. So the call should be generated between 9:30 AM and 10:00 AM, Immediately after the trade, a Stoploss Trade need to be entered.
- If the Signal in the morning was ""STRONG BULL"" or ""STRONG BEAR"" the call can be closed between 3:15 pm and 3:25 pm
- If the Signal in the morning was ""BEAR"" or ""BULL"" then it is better to close based on Targets."
- As usual, Do Paper trading using the tool and get familiar, before actually using the tool
- You can run this tool at any part of the Trading Window and take positions, but it is better to take positions only in the morning.

Beginners can start trading only based "STRONG BULL" or "STRONG BEAR" signals.

Let me know if you are interested so that I can post the excel tool during this week end.

Discalimer : I do not claim that the tool will do any magic. It is only that there are around 150+ stocks which can be traded in Futures. And we cannot do this manually in a very short time. This tool will help you quickly decide on which stocks to trade based on the OHL values... One more important thing is that the data is downloaded from NSEIndia.com site and so the speed depends on your internet connection and the traffic in nseindia.com site

Last edited: