1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

HI Raj,

First of all thanks for your Advance Trading strategy, Raj i downloaded 2 files, 1st is Stock Screener V1.0 and RAJ MTP FOR NSE NIFTY BANKNIFTY STOCK Futures v3.1.

id u dont mind can u give us brief of these 2 files.

Thanks
REGARDS
AMIT

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

Thank you Raj, appreciate your work from the bottom of my heart... keep up the good work :clap:

Dear Sir,

I have included a Read me sheet, which gives information on how to use the tool of EOD stock screener.

The read me sheet is nothing but a compilation of your posts.

Thank you for your hard work.

The link is given below -

http://www.4shared.com/file/3MyFU8XN/RAJ_Stock_Screener_v10_FINAL_w.html

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

healthraj

Dear Sir,

I have included a Read me sheet, which gives information on how to use the tool of EOD stock screener.

The read me sheet is nothing but a compilation of your posts.

Thank you for your hard work.

The link is given below -

http://www.4shared.com/file/3MyFU8XN/RAJ_Stock_Screener_v10_FINAL_w.html

Enjoy,
CArnot
Thanks Carnot for the compilation. I will download and check

Dear Sir,

In the MTP tool, today for SBIN I noticed that the signal was altering between buy and sell (between 14:45 to 15:05 hrs).

The change in signal is ok as per price fluctuation. The problem i noticed is it changed to sell from buy, and then again to buy.

But the second buy gave values same as the first buy (like buy at, target, sl).

This i understand should not be the case or am I wrong ?

In the MTP tool, is it possible to have a column which indicates the date and time when the Buy/Sell signal was generated ?

Also is it possible to include a call log to check the history of calls generated, SL triggered or not, target achieved or not, etc, etc.

This will help to monitor the performance on-line and off-line.

May be I am asking for too much.

Appreciate your hard work and efforts.

Enjoy,
CArnot

Last edited:

moderators please ban Mr. healthraj as he is using this thread for commercial advertisement as this is against the rules of traderji.

dear raj
we u know that in practical it is not possible to gain such huge amounts , than why now a days in tj a hype is created and telling that there system is too good , array bhai if u have too much good system than why u r creating hype go home and trade and be a millaonary why so much hype.
u share here ur stratgery that's good and also stratgery seems good but in other threads they r seeing it on teamviewer and they also don't confident when they stop seeing it and also no members r getting there afl or system free they r indirectly advt. there system so that newbies get attracted toward them and subscribed to them .

p.s. : i didnot want to be in any lafda but didnot resist myself to comment .
labdhi rightly predicted much before that he will create a hype than ask people to subscribe.:lol:

moderators please ban Mr. healthraj as he is using this thread for commercial advertisement as this is against the rules of traderji.
You must be nuts. So far Healthraj has done a selfless job. Great programming effort and has not mentioned his contact details anywhere in the thread, at least not that I can remember.

prabhsingh

Sunil bhai,

Raj has been truly instrumental where he has ensured that all the queries regarding his system gets resolved in timely manner.Over and above at some point of time he has made his system open source where anybody with technical background can tweak it.He has made a such a great contribution to TJ and it fellow members.How can you ask to ban such people mate?