1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures - Bac

Whether the latest MTP v2.2 tool is useful?

• YES. The tool helps to take safe positions using FLOW and Renko Charts

Votes: 26 92.9%
  • NO. The tool is not useful

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

When you find some time do also check the RENKO charts. It could help when there is a channel, FLAG, Triangle formation etc... Lookout for the 30min, 1 hour charts so that you will get a clear medium term direction and the clear levels to Trade.
I certainly will, over time. It's a wonderful software and a massive programming effort. I will increase its use over time and will revert to you with the feedback from time to time.

Re: 1 lakh to 652 lakhs in 497 trading days - Winning 20% of Trade in NIFTY Futures -

if anyone attending free technical knowledge sharing of Shrikant Athekar at Shirdi please give their summery here after attending,

Hi Raj,

Where is the xls, I am not able to find the attachment, am I missing something?

Regards,
Chidan

Relish

Hi Raj,

Where is the xls, I am not able to find the attachment, am I missing something?

Regards,
Chidan
You can try this one if it fulfill your requirement. It is for future trading.

See my signature for the links
Hello Raj,

I am not able to download the excel from the link that you have mentioned as it is showing some error and file not found message. Kindly paste the link again.

Appreciate your efforts in building such an awesome system.

Relish

Hello Raj,

I am not able to download the excel from the link that you have mentioned as it is showing some error and file not found message. Kindly paste the link again.

Appreciate your efforts in building such an awesome system.
Did you have used this link : http://www. traderji.com/advanced-trading-strategies/71838-1-lakh-652-lakhs-497-trading-days-winning-20-trade-nifty-futures-bac-107.html#post725633

1070 post remove space between www. and traderji.com to get right link