1 Lakh to 4.5 Crore in 5 Months..Possible?

View attachment 12792
Dear Sir

Why you want to become a food for big fishes & brokers firm

actually share market is running by your kinds of people who is intelligent, having huge dream to become a crorepati full of emotions suddenly they find that every thing has gone & you will be finding your self as a feeding an endless hole of this market or other sense you will be throwing your money to run securities & paying the salaries of their employee.

Because winner wont do too much trade & loser do thousands of trades

Now I Hope you can understand what is the requirements of brokers firm or market. Winner or a looser? Emotions always make looser.

Be cautious other wise you will lose a lot

see the attached article

Ashish
Your attachment doesnt make any sense, much like the rest of the post. You seem to be a doomsday prophet or someone that lost a lot in the market. Obviously, brokerage firms are there to make money. That is the fundamental idea behind doing a business, to make money! So long as they arent putting a gun to your head and asking you to pay brokerage, I think there isnt any problem.

Winner wont do much trade and loser does thousands? How absurd! By that assumption, I can do a single trade and invest lacs into it and make a lot of money? Anyone who makes a single or less trade, always makes money?
:mad:

NiftyFantasy

Kya besir pair ki thread kholi gayi hai...(if 1L to 4.5 cr in 5 months then why not 4.5 cr to 45000 cr in the next 50 months :( )
I am totally agree with APBORDIYA's views, bcz a lot of experts are available in the market with their premium services charges why not they do this with their own capital, if they have solid entry and exit points. Why they are happy only with services charges.
They will never involve theirselves in this business :) bcz they know the facts....

rgds
Abhi

Last edited:
ok dear might be you are right , its your opinion but i am not saying you are absurd by your thought go ahead .I hope you will become crorepati very soon ......

MAIL ME AFTER SIX MONTH
Once again, I am not trying to say I want to earn a crore or 4.5 crore from 1 lakh. I am saying that by reading your post, you give an impression that a person making less trades is likely to make profits.

NiftyFantasy

Your attachment doesnt make any sense, much like the rest of the post. You seem to be a doomsday prophet or someone that lost a lot in the market. Obviously, brokerage firms are there to make money. That is the fundamental idea behind doing a business, to make money! So long as they arent putting a gun to your head and asking you to pay brokerage, I think there isnt any problem.

Winner wont do much trade and loser does thousands? How absurd! By that assumption, I can do a single trade and invest lacs into it and make a lot of money? Anyone who makes a single or less trade, always makes money?
:mad:
Welcome ak916,
You have posted your first message after a long time of joining TJ (almost 2 yrs), very silent reader of the TJ :)

rgds

Welcome ak916,
You have posted your first message after a long time of joining TJ (almost 2 yrs), very silent reader of the TJ :

rgds
Hey NF,

Thanks.. actually i registered quite a long time ago and then almost at around the same time started a restaurant and got involved in the more mundane, offline life :p

I now am back to trading after a 2 year gap. A lot has changed for sure and I am going through all the threads one by one hoping to brush up :D

P.S: I am not an avid trader. Just someone who wets his feet once in a while.

I happened to see the posts here today and kind of discussion going on.
Sorry Pradeep and others, I disagree with the approach that u are taking to make 4.5Cr from 1L.
Making money in market is not as simple as doing number crunching in excel. You copy the formula for few more rows and you will start seeing the numbers in 10Crs.

Have u every thought, why nobody else has made that kind of money in the market starting from the place where u are now.
We do see such amt made in the market, but that comes after many years of slogging / pain / learning / finding solid systems that suits TRADERs individual personality and attitude
and lot and lots of psychological control on Traders mindset.

Some facts that I have learned /read about trading are
1) 90% traders are looser and only 10% are winner. and out of those 10%, hardly 1 to 2% make awesome money.. but others still make lots of money.
2) Trading is 70% about psychology.. 20% risk and money mgmt and hardly 10% about trading system.
3) Trading is much bigger domain then technical analysis, or basic concepts mentioned in many popular books. If you want to learn trading then read the books
focus on trading not on Tech Analysis only. You will get to know what trading is all about - eg. come into my trading room by Alexander Edler
4) Though good system might be small % of your trading success.. but that is THE base.. If you don't have a system with +ive expectancy, just forget the returns.
You might win in few trades / for few weeks/ for few months.. but if you have poor foundation of trading / risk mgmt/ money mgmt - you will end up loosing your months of
earning in one single trade. and then u will start from row 1 of excel sheet.
5) There is a reason why most people are not successful in the market over long run because the mindset on successful trader is very different from the common human mindset.
The attributes that are good in our normal life (perfection, be right everytime, no thought of risk mgmt, limited opportunities etc..) are not applicable in trading world. So it takes time
to develop that trading mindset.. which will make millions for us.

Dear, I have gone thru the stage where you are now. Have made all the mistakes that are possible in trading..and not just once but many times.. It is tough journey ahead
and most of it the fight will be with yourself only.. your psychology / your mindset.

If could give one suggestion here - then forget the profit of your P&L and focus on Loss part of it.. and start managing them first. If you control your losses, profit will be automatically take care of itself.
You can have 4 outcome in any trade
1) Big Profit
2) Small Profit
3) Small Loss
4) Big loss..
First 3 results are acceptable and but key to trading success is our ability to learn and practice about how to stay away from 4th i.e. big losses.

I saw you trading in F&O / Trading OTM options etc, IMO, trading futures without proper system could result in big losses. OTM option is sure way to loose money if market doesn't move in that direction and in short period of time.

Hope you pickup the right skills soon.
All the best..on your journey to trading glory.

Happy Trading.
U r right AW 10
I agree with you 100%
Buying out of the money calls are just like buying lottery or gambling hoping to win jackpot or great money but there is almost no chance of it.............

PRESERVING YOUR CAPITAL IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN CAPITAL APPRECIATION.
KAUN BANEGA CRORE PATI IS NOT IMPORTANT BUT KAUN REHEGA CRORE PATI IS IMPORTANT
One joke
A) A to B. Do u know I became millionaire after trading in futures and options ?
B)Trader...Arre u r really great that u became millionaire by trading in futures and option.......I also want to become maillionaire....What were you before came to share market?
A) Arre I was billionaire before I came to share market.Thanks to market now I am only a millionaire...........