1 Lakh to 4.5 Crore in 5 Months..Possible?

zabeen2004

45000% appreciation in Capital and that too in 5 months.... OMG I dont understand this concept still there are people in the planet like this..... I believe he might have emptied his account in few days with that dreams.. that's why this thread is dead...

onlinegtrash

4,50,00,000/(5*30*24) = 12,500

i.e if you own a printing press and start printing money 24 hrs a day for 5months you need to print 12500 Rs/- every hour to meet the goal.

If you are like normal human being can print only 8 hrs a day then work load will be like
4,50,00,000/(5*30*8) = 37,500 INR per hour!
-------

after 4.5 crore did any one think of the next 5 months with that type of performance?

------
geez why am I even bothering to reply to this thread?
ans: week end fun

SexyTrader

If one is a good trader and compounds the amount with every trade, it can be possible :thumb:

But this is NOT everyone's cup of tea :)

amit44

45000% appreciation in Capital and that too in 5 months.... OMG I dont understand this concept still there are people in the planet like this..... I believe he might have emptied his account in few days with that dreams.. that's why this thread is dead...

It is possible if someone take lottery tickets and win

Nothing is Impossible my friend i am proud of you even i am also with in goal of 15 crores in 2 years ............................but we need more confident friends cheer up us & kind ness of your suggestions....................Thankyou