Status
Not open for further replies.
zerodha pl tell me for a fixed value why the cost of trading option is higher than future though ur calculator shows same turnover. y transaction charges are more than future for same turnover

zerodha, I have opened trading a/c with you few months back, i mainly trade in future. I have opened a/c with you for saving my hard earned money because of your lower brokerage.On receiving contract note i was just shocked to find extra charges other than brokerage
Were astronomically high. here is the comparison
of what i should be charged and how much i have been getting charged.
PER CRORE(AS PER NSE)

850 -stt
200--transaction charge
20---sebi charge
200--- stamp duty
total Rs1300 (INCLUDING SERVICE TAX)
ZERODHA CHARGES

PER CRORE(AS PER ZERODHA)
850-STT
490--TRANSACTION CHAGES
10--SEBI CHHARGES
50-- STAMP DUTY
62 (service tax)
2 (education plus higher education cess)
TOTAL—Rs 1464
What is more shocking that your charges should be Rs 150 less as stamp duty per crore in KARNATAKA is only rs 50 as compare to Rs 200 per crore in rest of the country. SO YOUR NET TRANSACTION CHARGES ARE Rs 324 HIGHER THAN WHAT IT SHOULD BE.
Zerodha, would you mind taking the pain in explaining this.

Last edited:

poortrader

Quote:
Originally Posted by poortrader
Hi Zerodha

I have two queries
1. i got an e-mail from zerodha regarding annual financial review for derivatives trading, is it mandatory to get the physical bank statement and mail you. Reason I am asking is that I have got no such mail from the other brokers I have account with.
2. One of my friends want to open a commodity account but does not have a PAN Card. He has DL and Bank statements. Can he open commodities account?
And how much he has to pay for account opening/can he send one cheque for margin and account opening?

About 1 I will tell you on Monday... Pan card is mandatory for commodity account
plz reply no 1

pakatil

zerodha, I have opened trading a/c with you few months back, i mainly trade in future. I have opened a/c with you for saving my hard earned money because of your lower brokerage.On receiving contract note i was just shocked to find extra charges other than brokerage
Were astronomically high. here is the comparison
of what i should be charged and how much i have been getting charged.
PER CRORE(AS PER NSE)

850 -stt
200--transaction charge
20---sebi charge
200--- stamp duty
total Rs1300 (INCLUDING SERVICE TAX)
ZERODHA CHARGES

PER CRORE(AS PER ZERODHA)
850-STT
490--TRANSACTION CHAGES
10--SEBI CHHARGES
50-- STAMP DUTY
62 (service tax)
2 (education plus higher education cess)
TOTALRs 1464
What is more shocking that your charges should be Rs 150 less as stamp duty per crore in KARNATAKA is only rs 50 as compare to Rs 200 per crore in rest of the country. SO YOUR NET TRANSACTION CHARGES ARE Rs 324 HIGHER THAN WHAT IT SHOULD BE.
Zerodha, would you mind taking the pain in explaining this( cheating or fraud ).
vickky,

Money should be guarded always. More so ever when it is hard earned.

Prudence demands that you should move over, where 1,300 Rs per cr is charged, instead of being with cheats or fraudsters. :D

TheDreamer

vickky,

Money should be guarded always. More so ever when it is hard earned.

Prudence demands that you should move over, where 1,300 Rs per cr is charged, instead of being with cheats or fraudsters. :D
Pakatil,

Let Zerodha answer the questions of Vickky. Though I don't consider Zerodha cheater or fraudster (which are very harsh comments on them) but I also believe their turnover charges are on the higher side and it's time enough to reduce them meaningfully. Most of the discount brokers like Bezel or RKG charges 250 to 300 where as Zerodha's reduced charge is still 500(-10) per crore.

Pakatil,

Let Zerodha answer the questions of Vickky. Though I don't consider Zerodha cheater or fraudster (which are very harsh comments on them) but I also believe their turnover charges are on the higher side and it's time enough to reduce them meaningfully. Most of the discount brokers like Bezel or RKG charges 250 to 300 where as Zerodha's reduced charge is still 500(-10) per crore.
There is an urgent need for Zerodha to revise the transaction charges lower.

megapixel

What type of demat acount needs to open up for delivery share trading ?
I see types are.

Ordinary resident.
Huf.
Nri repatriable.
Nri non repatriable.
Margin.
Promoter.
Others.

I want to open demat account but i am not sure which one of the above needs to be ticked in applicatoon form. I want delivery of shares.

Status
Not open for further replies.