Status
Not open for further replies.

comm4300

WOW !

3-4 pages about commodity/nest not working !

Zerodha could have handled these issues much better, given the "time" they had due to "delay".

Obviously, Zerodha wants commodity started asap and earn brokerage, but where was the testing done? and why isn't zerodha pulling up omnesys [nest team] on silly issues like password....

true, these problems are a part of initial stages, but could have been handled better!!!

yeah ..I did not received password ...but nest plus charts working on my nest trader now....:)
Guys, Even i got the mail. No password on cell but nest plus starter working. And this is the first time am seeing the NEST charts and felt I cannot use it. I dont know if i need to set it properly, but i felt its of not much use unless its made better. ODIN charts are much better i felt. I have not seen Trade Tigers (just saw some video on utube someone using TT its gooood). Hope NEST will be made better soon. Do you guys use NEST's charts for your trading decisions?

Cheers!!

linkon7

nest plus gives 22 days back data for NSE scrips
but for mcx, it displays only current day's data. BIG LET DOWN.... :(

Nest plus working even though i haven't received the password for it.charts are o.k.earlier in now the 5 min charts are not updating real time but in nest it's updating real time .something is better than nothing.
regards,
m prakash

Zerodha

Guys, NEST plus from today will come pre enabled on ZERODHA Trader, you don't have to worry about any registration...

We will put up a manual in the next few days on how to use most of the features of NEST plus... The basic NEst plus will come free of cost... This includes charting and a few other features...

The charting on NEST plus is pretty good, we will let put up a document to let you know how you can use the feature...

@comm... If the idea is to charge brokerage fast, we would not be letting people trade free for 3 days...

Today and tomorrow, you will all receive calls from our team to help you out with installations and all features of the Zerodha Trader...

Btw, how many people here want STT to be reduced??? ;)... We have a huge party planned if it is reduced..

Happy trading guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.