Status
Not open for further replies.

linkon7

i'm still not able to log in...! getting the "login failed : answer the question" error.

I already answered the questions on the web based platform yesterday...!

TraderRavi

low risk profile
i am able to login to web version .....not able to create MW. neither able to add scrips .........

Nest Trader ....on login gives 2FA message......(i hv tried all methods told here)

Anyone else getting the same message ....??
still getting ..update 2FA message in nest trader.......:confused::confused:
answered the questions in web version...........

linkon7

logged in to the web based platform, answered the 2fa questions, and then logged off...

now tried logging in to nest terminal and still getting the " answer the question " error...:confused:

Zerodha

If you had installed the NEST platform yesterday, please uninstall and install the new file from our website.

IF that error is coming, it is because of the issue that was persisting yesterday...

Payment gateway will be available on trade.zerodha.com in the next few hours... You can do an instant transfer using the gateway...

I have received a mail from nestplus team saying that password has been sent to my mobile but i haven't received any password till now anyone has encounter the same problem?
regards,
m prakash

TraderRavi

low risk profile
I have received a mail from nestplus team saying that password has been sent to my mobile but i haven't received any password till now anyone has encounter the same problem?
regards,
m prakash
yeah ..I did not received password ...but nest plus charts working on my nest trader now....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.