Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

That difference is big.

Rs 10.38 per lot, 5 lots at a time, five times a day, 20 days a month.

And I have said 5 lots at a time, not a 100 lots just to exaggerate.
@sumo, There are different dynamics to this issue, we get into yearly deals with the clearing members!!! Also a lot of this turnover is coming through options turnover rather than futures!!! But we are trying to work on this!!!

@murthy, STT is the pain in the _ _ _ ... ;) .... Stamp duty with us is alright, if you are an active trader!! the maximum you pay with us is Rs 50 per day only!!!Some states have it at Rs 500/crore...

When I tried to place the order for YES BANK, it asked for 5 times margin as oppose to the 10 times and same thing applies to TITAN as well.As per you all those equities that trade in FNO have 10 times margin , then what is it now? .Could you please update your intraday margin file

columbus

Zerodha,

How can I add columns showing instrument and option type and any other reqd columns?

Thanks
RIGHT CLICK on header, a new sub-menu appears (Reposition Columns).
In it ,right side will appear in your watch list.From LEFT you add it to right
if you want more.DO NOT FORGET TO SAVE IT.

columbus

From ADMIN POSITIONS ,the SQUARE-OFF button closes the transaction
at MARKET price.Please give a scope to square off it at limit price also_Other-
wise ,you add another button "Sq-off at Limit".

Was referred about zerodha from a friend yesterday. anyone who has used their services??? They are saying 20rs/trade , we can buy and sell as much, for intraday delivery and fno... If anyone already opened, do give me a view... thanks.....
Hi Bharath,

I have been using it for last 4 months and found it very suitable for me.
yes, they charge jsut Rs20/per trade, so along with other taxes and all that it comes to be aoround 0.2% above Rs20,000 transactions.

their services are good and trading SW is NOW, web based as well Lanch NOW application. very good thing is that, we get tick by tick data on the NOW and can also like data to excel. this is really nice feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.