Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Zerodha,

I have a question about shares which my mother owns since more than 5 years.
Now to sell the shares is there a 20% capital gains tax if i transfer the shares in my name and sell within 2 years? If yes, then selling the shares by opening a demat account in my mothers name wud help me avoid the tax?

Thanks in advance.

gunavadhi

@moon_moon,

If that is your profile pic, you are a very pretty looking girl.. :) ....

We are online, mobile and agile.. :) ... Why do you need a branch, when I can support you online at your convenience... You tell a time, I will be online and fix any problem if you have...

For a pretty girl like you, will give you my direct number, I will be your messiah for any problem that you may have...

We give you a really low cost and an excellent trading platform and that is our USP. We also give you a really friendly and efficient customer service... Other than this, hmmm.... Nothing else actually ( that is other than me ;) ) ....

In one of those hyper moods, please don't mind my healthy flirting....

Leave an email at [email protected] if you want to talk to us... Cheers...
hmmmmmmmm...if i already know you are falling for nice looking gals i could have posted a beautiful profile picture along wid my id...

gunavadhi

@moon_moon,

If that is your profile pic, you are a very pretty looking girl.. :) ....
hi zerodha, check the profile pic of moon_moon now...changed..

@moon_moon, take zerodha's comments as joke.no offense made i think.why changed your profile picture?

I have been using their plarform for last four months. I don't have any bad experience of Zerodha. Ofcourse I'm a small trader. They have clumsy IDs and PWs. Need to make their platfom much user friendly which I hope they will make soon. Also they need to give detailed manual of the platform.

Thank for reply. Your website mentions that for address proof u accept only BSNL bill. Wat abt bank statement as address proof ? That also we i can provide ICICI BANK, HDFC BANK or i've to submit only for nationalized bank ?

Status
Not open for further replies.