Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Sachin,

Is Zerodha a sub broker of Reliance Money?
Zerodha is a member of NSE : http://www.sebi.gov.in/pmd_mb.jsp?PmdIndxName=Z&listCode=F definitely not a subbroker of rmoney ... ;) ...

Nithin Kamath, who heads Zerodha was a sub-broker with reliance money a few years back, he used to generate 30-40% of total reliance money volumes at one point of time... The whole pro-trader idea is because everyone working here are/were active traders in the market... Cheers...

Zerodha

Dear Sachin
I want to open only trading ac with you, i already applied online and download n fill the form.
I have ac with BMA from 6 month, but still i havnt got welcome kit so i dont have DP ID.:(
is there any way to get DP ID.
i m using BMA ODIN n BACKOFFICE.

please give me some option.
DP proof is no more mandatory... You don't need a dp statement, we can open only trading account without dp statement, leave your name and number on india@zerodha ... will get in touch with you and clarify all your doubts...

Cheers...

Folks,
I recently opened an account with Zerodha. I just started using NSE Now payment gateway for funds transfer. The drop-down which gives the Bank Names is empty for me. Has anyone faced this?

Please note I have SBI account which has internet banking.

Thanks
-Ash

Hi Nilesh,

You will get the shares in your account but after the auction... You don't have to do anything, it will show up by tomorrow end of the day...

NSDL will show only shares that come into the demat, it will not know about any pending shares or not, this is the job of the exchange to deliver shares on the auction date... It will make no difference for you, but the person who had sold you the shares and didn't deliver will be subjected to a fine...

Cheers...
Yes remaining shares got credited today.Thanks for your clrification.You rock!!!!

Cheers... ;)

columbus

Is the charting working for anyone in NOW Software? I select OHLC chart but nothing happens and if I select Intraday chart a window pops up and NOW freezes and I have to restart the application..
OHLC is not working.Intraday is working OK.But poor quality.That is the
reason why some many people are depending on other charting software.
It is a fact ,even Sachin once agreed.

comm4300

Team Zerodha :

With all the messages/emails and messenger requests, it becomes difficult for you to address all queries and sort things out....in a systematic way.

I suggest you assign a ticket number to each query you get via email/this forum[if client id given] so that FIFO method is used to address all queries and nothing is missed.

Coz, its been 2 days since i sent you email for my b/o password and no response yet....:(

on a lighter note : did you bite off more than you could chew??? in terms of number of clients .....!?

thanks.

Thank you Zerodha!

For the first time since I have started trading, especially in options - my transaction charges are 4 times the brokerage :)

Options trading intraday with genuine profit making ability is finally a reality!

Also, amazing service from Zerodha - my forms reached Bangalore by courier on Monday afternoon and I traded on Tuesday.

The only negative is the NOW.exe, I dont seem to be able to find the Top N by F&O. I cant see top puts, top calls, top futures - only Top N for equities.

Also, like a lot of people on this thread I cant seem to get the charts to work on NOW.exe.

Zerodha

Folks,
I recently opened an account with Zerodha. I just started using NSE Now payment gateway for funds transfer. The drop-down which gives the Bank Names is empty for me. Has anyone faced this?

Please note I have SBI account which has internet banking.

Thanks
-Ash
Hi Raj,

SBI hasn't been activated yet, hence you can't see any bank in the drop down... SBI is taking way too long to have the gateway activated even though the tie up is already done... Till then you will have to use NEFT or RTGS for fund transfers...

Cheers...

Status
Not open for further replies.