Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the charting working for anyone in NOW Software? I select OHLC chart but nothing happens and if I select Intraday chart a window pops up and NOW freezes and I have to restart the application..

Re: new cheapest broker is here. Zerodha

Guys,
I got sample ECN from them, which confirms they charge per order only.
Secondly they were sub brokers of Reliance money.
The plus point is NSE -SPAN software, NSE TAME, NSE NOW and NSE server only. The web version is hosted at NSE's server and not any private server.
This will make sure that we will not see any RKG type issues.
I will open account in next week.
It's Sebi's & NSE's job to keep watch on brokers and our's job to trade.
How is the service of Zerodha ? Planning to open account with them.Please suggest your valuable things for me

Zerodha

Alongwith NOW, I only use www.icharts.in for seeing charts, that uses JAVA. Firewall is turned off. Broadband seems to be okay, and I didn't face such problems with ODIN and TTAdv earlier.

I hope for some improvements soon.
Hi,

The thing is these things are one off cases and what we are observing is these issues are coming up where multiple applications are being used at same time, I have personally seen this issue happen with a client who used to keep google charting , yahoo charting , money control etc etc open... But it worked perfectly when everything else closed....If the system is one of the the latest one, shouldn't be a problem... Let us check it out today and see if same thing happens.... Cheers..

Zerodha

Sachin/Zerodha

I have recd all the passwords and ILFS welcome kit etc...NOW software is working OK but I am unable to find any link to transfer fund to trading account. I want to use the NOW gateway since I have a HDFC bank account linked.....Also I am not able to find the current value of indices (say NIFTY)....Please clarify...
Someone will call u and give a demo... cheers..

Dear Sachin
I want to open only trading ac with you, i already applied online and download n fill the form.
I have ac with BMA from 6 month, but still i havnt got welcome kit so i dont have DP ID.:(
is there any way to get DP ID.
i m using BMA ODIN n BACKOFFICE.

please give me some option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.