Status
Not open for further replies.

Zerodha

Sachin Sir,
I am finding difficulty in filling up the form..
Please help..
tell me whether i need to have witnesses to fill the form...also where i have to write about agreements ....
or i just need to sign where u have indicated..
I have one cancelled cheque & one cheque of Rs 600 in favour of zerodha..
Anything else i need..
Also ,how much time it takes to transfer money from IDBI bank to Zerodha and vice-versa...
U sign wherever mentioned, 1 cancelled cheque and 1 for Rs 600, 2 copies of PAN card, 2 copies of address proof, 1 proof for trading futures and options...

You would have the instruction sheet I suppose which has list of all documents ...

Time taken from IDBI to Zerodha: For NEFT 3 to 6 hrs(amnt less than 2lks)
For RTGS 1 to 2 months

Withdrawal : requests placed before 6.30 pm , processed on the same day and should hit your bank account same night or maximum of next day...

Cheers..

I dont have witnessses to sign & agreements i cant understd without ur sign....so i think form will remain unfilled..
so ..nice talking to you ..
i ll open 6-8 months later with u ..
bye

lvgandhi

The way the platform is designed is that if you logout and log back in , the first after re-logging in, you will be asked the transaction password... But once the transaction password is put for first time during the day and if you don't logout, you don't have to mention the transaction password again.... Cheers...
After logout, the software NOW exits. Hence it is new login and no transaction password requirement. Hence no relogin possible as the software exits. Am I missing something?

Zerodha

Correction : 1 to 2 hours if RTGS is used :D

by the way, how can I transfer my holdings to ILFS a/c? How much time it'll take? Does selling of every holding will cost 15+charges by ILFS? Why don't Zerodha get it's own DP or cheaper DP provider?
Thanks for the correction :) ...

Once your new demat account is opened, you will get a new NSDL account number. You would need to mention this number on the delivery instruction booklet provided by the present DP and submit it to them. The shares will show in the ILFS DP within 24 hours.
We are trying very hard to focus on trading aspect of the business, our own DP is something which we will offer in due course of time. ILFS because they are the biggest and most reputed DP in the country. ILFS has sold its trading business to HSBC and the only pure DP provider in the country. The fact that they are doing pure DP business is good for both us and our clients... Cheers...

Thanks for the correction :) ...

Once your new demat account is opened, you will get a new NSDL account number. You would need to mention this number on the delivery instruction booklet provided by the present DP and submit it to them. The shares will show in the ILFS DP within 24 hours.
We are trying very hard to focus on trading aspect of the business, our own DP is something which we will offer in due course of time. ILFS because they are the biggest and most reputed DP in the country. ILFS has sold its trading business to HSBC and the only pure DP provider in the country. The fact that they are doing pure DP business is good for both us and our clients... Cheers...
Thank for reply. Hope transfering from a CSDL to NSDL DP is not an issue as I have a CSDL one. As far as I remember http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-100.html#post507925 you said this is currently not offered, transfering through DISlip. Please update.

Zerodha

Thank for reply. Hope transfering from a CSDL to NSDL DP is not an issue as I have a CSDL one. As far as I remember http://www.traderji.com/brokers-trading-platforms/47790-zerodha-100.html#post507925 you said this is currently not offered, transfering through DISlip. Please update.
No issues transferring from CDSL to NSDL, happens within 24 hours...

What I was referring to was, if you have a dp account with someone else and you don't decide to open a demat account with us... And then you want to sell the shares by transferring using a dp slip offline to our pool account and sell it...

As long as you are opening a new demat account with us there is no issues at all... Cheers...

No issues transferring from CDSL to NSDL, happens within 24 hours...

What I was referring to was, if you have a dp account with someone else and you don't decide to open a demat account with us... And then you want to sell the shares by transferring using a dp slip offline to our pool account and sell it...

As long as you are opening a new demat account with us there is no issues at all... Cheers...
hi when opening account whay they are asking income proof while no other brokers in india is asking for income proof .Then whats the need of the self declaration form .
regards
bala

Status
Not open for further replies.