Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Trader J

Usually the risk management etc is comprised when there is a vested interest of a few people like in case of NSEL. In case of NSE, the shareholding pattern is divided among some of the best managed firms in the country.

Also, NSE is very strict on compliance and never compromises just to generate turnover or liquidity in any contracts. Entry barrier much higher for brokerages to register on NSE... No single brokerage contributes more than 3 to 4% of exchange turnover and hence not much risk of even the brokerage defaulting. NSE doesn't use the settlement guarantee fund to advertise or marketing. we have never really had any issue on NSE in the last almost 20 years of them being in business and that itself has a lot to say about the credibility.
What about MCX SX ? Why we need pvt exchanges ? I mean, they required lot of control, because if some one loosed money they may be out of control !

I am experiencing very slow access Zerodha. it happens many times recently seen.:mad:

Hi Zerodha,

I am facing a problem with zerodha trader mostly afternoons. The software becomes very slow, the market watch freezes for some time or pauses, also the inbuilt menus, ex: when i click on masters > admin positions takes longer to load. Most of the times the problem disappears for some time when I restart the program. I am using Airtel fixed line 8 mbps connection, so internet should not be a problem. I also checked browsing, the Browsing speed is normal when this problem occurs.

Please help me resolve this.

I am experiencing very slow access Zerodha. it happens many times recently seen.:mad:
Is this a ZT problem or is it a broadband problem? I have noticed that whenever I get disconnected, I am not even able to access web sites. So I had raised a complaint with my broadband provider Airtel. But it seems that many other users are also facing connectivity issues with ZT/Now. Are all of you on Airtel?

i am accessing from office.
i dont see any problem with internet access. i can reach all othersites without any hang.
but today there seems to be too much hang for trade.zerodha.com :mad:

Is this a ZT problem or is it a broadband problem? I have noticed that whenever I get disconnected, I am not even able to access web sites. So I had raised a complaint with my broadband provider Airtel. But it seems that many other users are also facing connectivity issues with ZT/Now. Are all of you on Airtel?

IRH

Hi Zerodha,

please tell me whether stamp duty is charged at an uniform rate for all clients or it varies for clients from different states? I am a resident of West Bengal, what will be the stamp charges for me? There's seem to be a bit of confusion regarding this.

Thanks and regards.

trader15

What is way to look at current open position. I trade options and do multiple buy/sells for scalping purpose

Issue is from second purchase onwards, F11 net positions start showing average price. Now it becomes difficult to quickly see the profit/loss, as profit loss is on top of existing booked profit/loss.

Any smarter way to look at only current open position

Secondly: How can I see order history. Clicking order history requires order number. I want to see all orders placed in single day while trading.

Zerodha

This slowing down is not happening at our end and it seems like an airtel issue, we are trying to figure this out. Will keep you all posted.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

please tell me whether stamp duty is charged at an uniform rate for all clients or it varies for clients from different states? I am a resident of West Bengal, what will be the stamp charges for me? There's seem to be a bit of confusion regarding this.

Thanks and regards.
It will be 0.01% with a maximum of Rs 50 per contract note.

Cheers,

Zerodha

What is way to look at current open position. I trade options and do multiple buy/sells for scalping purpose

Issue is from second purchase onwards, F11 net positions start showing average price. Now it becomes difficult to quickly see the profit/loss, as profit loss is on top of existing booked profit/loss.

Any smarter way to look at only current open position

Secondly: How can I see order history. Clicking order history requires order number. I want to see all orders placed in single day while trading.
Admin positions would be only place to see this. Check this blog for order book: http://www.zerodha.com/z-connect/blog/view/orders-place-modify-cancel-view