Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Tlahuicole

Sachin , Please take an initiative to create a platform for choosing a stock for delivery by analysing it fundamentally & technically including news etc. where different clients can add their views..............
Hi Zerodha,

You guys were one of the first to give out discount brokerage plans, are you having an idea to implement new plans like fixed brokerage per month like other competitors?

It will be great if you can do that, atleast for existing customers.

columbus

I'm actually understanding now why so many rich Indian people stash up their black money in Swiss banks... at least they don't have to worry about their wealth depreciating 20% in the blink of an eye.
?
There is URGENT need to make our Banking System ROBUST by bringing back the Black Money.

VIKAS 21

ZERODHA,

While creating Excel file of Back office reports, it says..Automation server can't create object...

Plss help..

soft_trader

Zerodha, now that we can trade currencies on both exchanges, I'd like to know which exchange according to you is the one I should trade on? I mean, I'm quite confused about this whole currency business. Firstly, I'm paranoid because I'm getting poorer as a world citizen without doing anything. Secondly, all my friends in Europe and US are feeling richer simply because I'm poorer. Is this all happening because some freaks are trading currencies and pushing the rupee lower and lower. Or is there some substance in it? I'm actually understanding now why so many rich Indian people stash up their black money in Swiss banks... at least they don't have to worry about their wealth depreciating 20% in the blink of an eye.

Can we do arbitrage trades between MCX and NSE for USDINR as I see they've closed at different prices? For MCX the last traded price was 6477.00 and for NSE the last traded price was 64.7600. Is there anything in there for us?
Arbitrage of currency contracts between MCX-SX and NSE is almost impossible. You have seen the closing prices, have you seen the live prices of CDS contracts from both exchanges together in one MW? I guess you haven't. The prices are so much co-related that there is virtually no room for arbitrage.

Zerodha

Hi Zerodha,

You guys were one of the first to give out discount brokerage plans, are you having an idea to implement new plans like fixed brokerage per month like other competitors?

It will be great if you can do that, atleast for existing customers.
No plan on the pricing side, but definitely a lot of them on the tools, platform and other things..

ZERODHA,

While creating Excel file of Back office reports, it says..Automation server can't create object...

Plss help..
Hi Vikas,

I was facing the same error..Had to make some changes to my Internet settings.. basically enabled Active X and all that.. Here is the link which tells you what you need to do:

http://bo.zerodha.com/XDKRT/XDK_BrowserSettings.htm

Waiting for backoffice to open on multiple browsers.. When is it happening?

Mr.Perfect

Hi Zerodha,

I am facing a problem with zerodha trader mostly afternoons. The software becomes very slow, the market watch freezes for some time or pauses, also the inbuilt menus, ex: when i click on masters > admin positions takes longer to load. Most of the times the problem disappears for some time when I restart the program. I am using Airtel fixed line 8 mbps connection, so internet should not be a problem. I also checked browsing, the Browsing speed is normal when this problem occurs.

Please help me resolve this.

Hi Zerodha,

I am facing a problem with zerodha trader mostly afternoons. The software becomes very slow, the market watch freezes for some time or pauses, also the inbuilt menus, ex: when i click on masters > admin positions takes longer to load. Most of the times the problem disappears for some time when I restart the program. I am using Airtel fixed line 8 mbps connection, so internet should not be a problem. I also checked browsing, the Browsing speed is normal when this problem occurs.

Please help me resolve this.
I am experiencing similar issue with NOW. Thought it was a local problem with Windows 8 PC, as normal browsing is OK. Thanks for bringing it up.

Zerodha,

Any clues?

megapixel

Hi Zerodha

HTML 5 charts for Crude Oil sucks.....chart is garbled.

Please check it out and you'll learn.

Can you please tell your tech team to fix it