Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Also let me know what documents you want me to upload and where to upload in your back office.
Thanks, monkeybusiness. Did you write to them about it ? If not, please do so and let us know about it. I too will check my mail.

Anyhow you have a dual boot machine with Windows loaded with PI, ZTrader etc .. when kite ditches you.
Right, I did consider that option in the past but the thing is that I originally moved from Windows to Linux for security reasons, & I'm reluctant to go back to Windows due to the fear of getting hacked or something (I guess I could be paranoid but I've gotten used to the Linux environment where I don't have to worry about these things too much). When Kite goes down, I am usually able to monitor/close my trades through Z5, so that's what I've been doing for more than a year but I don't know if that's a good strategy. In any case, I have Windows 8.1 loaded on a virtual-machine on a different user-account for gaming purposes, so in recent times, I've been thinking of loading another one just for trading purposes but I just need get over my anxiety about viruses & other malware.

@ Zerodha,

Will an Interest Certificate for the financial year 2016-17 from my bank containing information about my FD's & Savings A/c be sufficient for this FATCA & Financial Proofs thing? I would've uploaded copies of pages of my passbook for the past 6 months but there would be several pages & I'm not sure if I can upload more than one page in the back-office where it says Financial Proofs. Please clarify. I've been trying to call you guys last night as well as today but your line is always busy. :(

Wah Zerodha, you want it by 30 April, and you are sending mail now?
do you have calendar in your office?

Also let me know what documents you want me to upload and where to upload in your back office.
Right, I also received the mail last afternoon, so that was very unthoughtful of them to send them so late if they needed the documents by 30th April. :(

If you log into Q first & then click on the link given in the e-mail then it should take you directly to the necessary page.
A different way of doing it would be to log into Q, go to PROFILE, then scroll down on the next page, & on the right-hand side, at the bottom, in Pre-Filled Forms section, you'll see Financial Proofs, you can click on that & that's where you need to put in your details & upload the documents.

By the way, I'm just a trader like most people here, just trying to help but it would be best if Zerodha confirmed everything here as well.

Thanks, monkeybusiness. Did you write to them about it ? If not, please do so and let us know about it. I too will check my mail.
No Sir,

let them close F&O trading, I will open new account with RKSV or someone else, for equities No Fatca needed and icing on the cake is equities for investments have zero brokerage in Zero, will be using it for investment account. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
No Sir,

let them close F&O trading, I will open new account with RKSV or someone else, for equities No Fatca needed and icing on the cake is equities for investments have zero brokerage in Zero, will be using it for investment account. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...id-an-account-freeze/articleshow/58429283.cms

This Fatca is applicable for bank a/c as well. So for those bank a/c with no internet banking enabled, how it will be done, God only knows.

Hello team Zerodha,
I have noticed in the new kite chart,which you have introduced today,when you add the volume profile indicator in the chart,it is opaque,and you cannot see the chart underneath it.In the earlier version,it was transparent and you could see the chart underneath it.Please rectify the problem and make it transparent so that we analyse the chart in the proper way.