Zerodha - Number One Discount Broker in India

Thanks, it started working after I closed & re-started the browser. Really weird. I've never had this happen to me before, that's why I thought it might have been on their end but I guess not.
Which browser are you using ?? I have found, after trial and error, that Kite works best with Chrome.

pannet1

Firefox; although I'm on Linux Mint, I don't usually have trouble with it unless there's something wrong on Zerodha's end. In any case, I guess I could give Chrome a go.
Anyhow you have a dual boot machine with Windows loaded with PI, ZTrader etc .. when kite ditches you.

okabira

@Zerodha

It would be just great if you invested your OWN money in your own Smallcase .. Then Earn some money from it .. and re-invest in improving
1) Servers
2) Improving kite platform
3) Do something about NEST terminal which gets abruptly hang during volatile nifty moves..
I have icicidirect and never in my life it hang for once ... just swtiched to zerodha for some brokerage relief ... every one here on TJ wants just awesomely good platform to trade and not B$ market practices .. but you just come up with lame excuses every-time.

dont know about others but i gonna switch if this continues .. i will also FORCE my 4-5 friends to do so ...

residing in IT city and such dreadful experience ,,, whatta a sad state ..

rrrajguru

@Zerodha

It would be just great if you invested your OWN money in your own Smallcase .. Then Earn some money from it .. and re-invest in improving
1) Servers
2) Improving kite platform
3) Do something about NEST terminal which gets abruptly hang during volatile nifty moves..
I have icicidirect and never in my life it hang for once ... just swtiched to zerodha for some brokerage relief ... every one here on TJ wants just awesomely good platform to trade and not B$ market practices .. but you just come up with lame excuses every-time.

dont know about others but i gonna switch if this continues .. i will also FORCE my 4-5 friends to do so ...

residing in IT city and such dreadful experience ,,, whatta a sad state ..
SO many traders are complaining about Zerodha, but still continuing with them. Yes it is a sad state.

Because Zerodha is getting its brokerage, he is not putting his brain and mind to solve our issues. Is it possible that all the members here will stop trading in their Zerodha account and will start with somebody else? Then only he will listen to all. When there were less traders with Zerodha, do you all remember how each and every threads he was answering and what was the voice and attitude? Just compare it now

Even Auto drivers and beggars are having unity. But alas....... we traders are having none...